Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This bong any good ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by McWeeed, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Well i looked for reviews on it but couldn't find any, so what do you guys think ? :)

[​IMG]

2. don't know the specs on it but that thing looks pretty sharp bro. Price?

3. ew no i hate carbed bongs. but horrible? no. it probably hits fine.

4. it looks effective

edit: i have a carbed mini bong. works great. ive used both slides and carbs. slides do work better but theres nothing wrong with carbs

5. looks like a beauty if you ask me.

6. I'd enjoy having that.

7. Its off Amazon for £19.00, so that's like $30.00 I think

8. I can't find that on Amazon for the life of me.. link?

9. Bongs on amazon? How the hell did you find that?

10. Lol @ a bong being in kitchen & homes section. But that looks like great deal to me , the style of that carb is Preety nifty

11. i would definitely cop that it looks great and for a price of 30bills? get that bro it all depends on what you think

12. its ordered i'll, make a thread and take some pictures when it comes can't wait :D

13. im assuming it will get you high so yes.

14. Slides are more legit but theres nothing wrong with a carb, specially a bong for 30$

15. that bong looks like a steal for $30. id get it for sure

16. I approve.

17. Looks decent, it's not going to be bad. Price?

18. Damn that gets me horny, I'm going to buy that bong and have sex with it

19. $30 ;)