This blunt goes out to...

Discussion in 'General' started by Atom, Apr 27, 2007.

1. BeeBee
    [​IMG]

I only had her for a short time, but yesterday she met her untimely death while I was at work when she was with her babysitter. Even though I only knew her for just over a week I will miss her. She had definately become a big part of my life over these past weeks. May she rest in peace. At least I know there her final days were spent with people who loved her and I can honestly say she loved us back. She was a happy duck, sad to see her go.

2. I share sympathy for your loss. peace

3. Aw I'm sorry for your loss :( I was gunna raise baby ducks in my biology class like 6 years ago but my teacher got sick and we couldn't.

The duckie was a cutie for sure man

4. man, shes such a cute duck. im really sorry man, that would tear me up. I got into a car accident yesterday, and my dog COULD have been really injured,( she was acting pretty wierd after the accident) i know how you feel man. i wish there was something i could do.

5. I know how that it mayne, I lost my bearded dragon that I had for like 3 or 4 years. Tore me the fuck up :( While I can't smoke buds because its in the system too long for drug tests, this like of yayo is for all the lost pets.