Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This Blueberry bud is weird....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Newklear, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Nah man, it looked nothing like those nugs. We've come to the conclusion that it's real.

2. This is where my friend got those Skyscraper Buds from that I was talking about earlier. The nugs looked so realistic, but when we smoked them, they tasted like shit and it didn't do anything, of course.

3. Yeah I skipped a page or 2.

4. Blueberry krush lol legal high..i used to want to smoke that and orange krush.

5. Back in the day I was making spice (I stopped because of the horribly negative effects on my health, did not wish it upon others) everyone wanted too do that, as it would be a uber- cost effective way of making legitimate looking "weed" but it was shown non-effective as it created hotspots throughout the upper layer of leafs because it needs contact with all the leaf. They tried saturating the buds with it too, but the acetone would not dry out completely and mold-like substances began growing onto the buds.

6. what effects were you noticing? curiosity.

7. At one point in time, I was using about an 8th of AM-2201 a day. Not an 8th of the legal bud, an 8th of the chemical used to make it. Typical strong blends would contain 2-3gs per ounce of this substance.

I was coughing up black stuff for a long time, my memory was completely shot, and all I did was sleep. I have extreme chronic pain so I loved being able to knock myself out.

I've seen alot of kids trip out from just ripping the res on the pipe i used, it was some really bad stuff. And at 4 bucks a gram I could make 500 dollars a day selling laced marshmallow leaf and stay smoking non stop.

Also got into a bit of 2-CE and phenazepam.

8. thanks for the info. i can relate to some of it. nice to hear you're not doing that shit anymore. hahah. me and all my homies stopped it too. :)

9. definatly real, i knew from the second i saw the picture, unless dude glued tiny crystals and kept all the little hairs and added them to his fake shit. its definatly real, you'd be surprised at all the different ways weed looks as you go from connection to connection throughout the years... nothin weird about it.

10. The herbal smoke they sell has tons of crystals on it, that means nothing. The stuff I saw from international oddities had insane amounts of trichrome looking crystal, but was absolutely horrid.

11. My best guess is that that weed was cured in a bag of blueberries, taking the flavor and moisture from the blueberries, making the weed smell like blueberries and the softness of the weed would be the moisture. Just my theory haha.