Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This Blueberry bud is weird....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Newklear, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Alright so here's the deal.

My friend wants to buy a gram of this blueberry "weed."

we can't find any bud anywhere else to my knowledge except mids.

Should we experiment with only this bud and find out once and for all if it's real?

Or settle with mids

up to gc

gooooo!!!!

edit: BTW, he is one of the kids I asked if it was fake or not, and he thought it was real. Just so you guys don't think I'm trying to rip him off or something.

2. If he wants it and it gets you high then go for it. I want to know now! Haha

3. some of the spices are so bad for you, they put weird shit in that stuff.
    that's no good for people's health. haha.

4. It's horrible for your health lol. You guys wanna see something fucking crazy? I knew about this for awhile and I imagine alot of people on here did too, but it's still intense when you see the can of Acetone right there.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEAYkhdvbIQ]How they make so called synthetic marijuana - YouTube[/ame]

5. but if his friend has seen it, knows full well it could be spice and still asks to buy it, that's his choice.

It'd be different if the guy didn't know any better and bought it thinking it was 100% confirmed to be marijuana.

6. The thing is I don't know for sure if it gets me high. I was on an anxiety pill that had me sleeping the first time I smoked the blueberries. and the second time I was sick and was smoking with other bud. So idk. should today be the moment of truth?

Alright well I'm gonna go pick him up at the store, and I'll update you guys over my phone as to what eventually happens. Peace

7. The stuff I've seen is FAR lighter than any bud you could imagine. Big chunks like that would blow away with a fan on low. The pictures aren't stringy, and seeing how shakey that bud is if you would press on it it should just crumble. If it's the herbal smoke, it will be squishy. It doesn't feel liek pot at all.

To the kids thinking it's synthetic cannabis, that isn't what i'm talking about. Google international oddities and you will see the BS im talking about.

8. Me and this friend used to smoke so much spice last year lol, admittedly not my best decision. But what can ya do? I'm just gonna try to find something else instead of the blueberry shit, so there is no question as to whether it's real or not.

9. Dude you just validated everything for me with that one word. that's exactly what the bud was, FUCKING SQUISHY.

10. People spray flavorings on bud to add flavor and appeal to shitty bud, im assuming what you got is shitty bud sprayed with blueberry flavoring

11. wtf why is there so much confusion in here..op that is DEFINITLY weed. also dutch passion and dj shorts blueberry doesnt smell like weed it smells like blueberry muffin straight out the oven. also blueberry is VERY WELL known for its amazing taste. its tied with purple urkle and sour d for 1st in my book for best tasting strain.

12. So to keep you guys posted, we got a gram from the same guy that sold us the blueberry weed, and he ended up getting some very good shit.

ForumRunner_20130111_161123.png

ForumRunner_20130111_161058.png

There's a small sample pic and the bowl. Good timessssssss

13. looks like the fake weed....how do the kids say it...um that quiet weed, yeah that's it.

Go get some loud nah mean

14. Just some flavor drops.

15. We just decided to get another gram and its the blueberry again. This time though, it looks like real bud. Its crazy.

Here's a sample. About to smoke it.

ForumRunner_20130111_163841.png

16. Well thanks for the input everyone. This threads about over.... Later

17. I mean you can think whatever you want (and I haven't seen the bud in person so everything I say is just speculation) but people are VERY quick to say their shit is laced, when like 95% of the time it's just bud that's different and/or danker than anything they've gotten in the past.

18. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Case closed. Court dismissed.

[​IMG]

19. Sucks for OP.

And I remember the All That court skits with the dancing lobsters.

20. I just looked up that international oddities site and wow, that shit does look pretty realistic. I've never seen the stuff in real life, I was under the impression we were talking about those popourri-spice mixtures (that are basically just a bunch of random plants sprayed with synthetic cannabinoid saturated acetone)

Could very well be something off international oddities.

Thing I don't get is why the people selling synthetic cannabinoid blends don't team up (or just buy from) the guys making the 'legal buds' (the ones that resemble weed but don't get you high) and make a product that actually resembles weed and gets you high, as opposed to being limited to just one of those. I guess cause that'd be pretty fucked up.