This blows.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Coolioguylio, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Basically my room at college was raided by a Drug Task Force with a search warrant. They found 2 bowls, a little .2-.3 and some already been vaped weed in my possession. They know that my roommate is a dealer, as he has sold to one of their informants twice. They didn't find any substantial amount of weed but my roommate gave them his money that he was going to use to go pickup more. Now my roommate is working with the officers and they aren't telling me much. I talked to them before they spoke with my roommate and I cooperated. There wasn't anything to tell them that they didn't already know. I was instructed to call them this morning which I did and I was told she'd call me back in a few moments. It's been like forty-five and she ahsnt called back.. what do i do? If I get charged I get suspended from school for one or two semesters..

2. Sure you'll be fine, like you said its your roommate thats dealing, if hes man enough to serve his time (if he has to or whatever the outcome is) you just gotta hope he doesnt bring you down with him, .2 is nothing they cant do shit to you, and a vaporizer/bowls isnt illegal to own anyway (as longs as they werent packed lol) dw about it now, they said call them, you did, so dont bother calling again, if they wanna talk to you they know your number, theyll prob forget about you, its your roommate their after

3. They're after my roommates dealer, and his dealer next I'll bet. I know of some people whom have been kicked out with that little of an amount. Neither of the bowls were mine. One is my friends and the other is my roommates. Now I owe my friend $60 which is the last of my worries. I really do hope you're right you just never know especially with Virginia law enforcement. I'm also on the lowest level of probation for alcohol possession. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one, when I called the lady she didn't say anything at all other then shed call me back in a few moments..

4. Time for a new roomate....seriously, request it now and claim you knew nothing of dealing under all circumstances.

5. They asked me who I got my weed from, so naturally I said my roommate considering they already have at least two bags of weed from him. These people really don't seem concerned with me and they shouldn't be. I'm hoping that my roommate snitching on his dealer will help me. The guy hes turning in is a gigantic asshole so I'm not mad at my roommate for narcing. I myself would never do what he's doing because I take responsibility for my actions. It just sucks my roommate is a stupid dealer who I told a million times don't get to greedy and don't make any deals which sketch you out. We figured out who he sold to that was the informant and he had asked me if I thought the guy was an undercover which I told him I did.. Really sucks how things work out.

6. So wait, your complex got raided because your room mate sold to an undercover 2 times? Do I have the story right? You did not explain it very clearly. Sounds like they were more concentrated on busting the dealer, they don't really care about you. That is why I won't even hang out with somebody that sells.

7. Yeah that's what happened. They took fucking 40 dollars of my money from me too. How is that fair at all? It's not drug money it was sent from my parents for valentines day. my roommates case is closed he's being charged with two felonies for distribution. My case is still open, along with the cases of his sister and two of her roommates. They obtained a search warrant for her house after discovering that my roommate hides all of his shit there. Fuck police, now I only have the 20 bucks left in my bank account #gnar

8. sucks..

but i think you should be good they arent after you like you said.

9. fuck that don't snitch. you got caught, you pay the price. don't put that on somebody else, thats just wrong!

10. I dont snitch. I take full responsibility for my actions, my roommate however is a narc

11. UPDATE: They're trying to get me to become and informant and help take down dealers and shit but im not about to play police officer and do their jobs for them fuck these people they can ruin my life if they want and send me home im not scurrd. Seriously though Im not going to fall victim to their scare tactics, she was threatening me with distribution charges too which is bullshit i dont sell i let some kid come over and pickup an eighth from my room once when my roomate was out. time to lawyer up and wish for the best fuck tha police

12. That's fucked man. makes me happy to live in canada

13. Fuck the police nyugga

14. Tell your friend to man the fuck up and take his punishment and not to bring you down for nothing

15. Being a man about it. Rad. They only found you for .2, they can't LEGALLY charge for anything honestly. So just get a lawyer so they don't fuck you over for nothing and then wreck the fuck out of those cops. Get your 40 bucks back too. Fuck cops.

16. You gotta be a dumb mutha fucka to do time for someone else fuck that I would snitch to and blast anyone who has a problem wit it

17. If those bowls have any resin in them they're definitely gonna try and get you with that, sucks my dude.

18. I don't see it as doing time for someone else..? I made my decision to smoke and have what I had in the dorm and I need to man up and take my punishment. I'm not some faggot that is going to help them out and find dealers and do their job for them. My roommate has lost a lot of my respect, whenever I bring up him snitching he tells me he has to. You don't need to do anything you don't want to do, he just wants to be let off easier. So he is going to get people in trouble the exact same way that other people have gotten him in trouble.

19. all these busted at college stories make me depressed knowing that weed wont be as easy to hide once i get there this fall

20. Just don't deal and smoking in your room isn't smart if your on campus. Although I was never caught smoking in my room and I did it daily. Sploofs are good, Window Fan, Towel under the door then have some odor agent in case of emergencys