This blast is for you GC

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KundaliniRising, Dec 9, 2009.

1. That's right, that heezy, the hard, rock, CRACK COCAINE.

I hardly ever smoke hard, but I got a 20 peice cuz my dude had some, and he always has strait fire so I figured why the hell not it's been awhile you know, plus I got 3 bags of pittsburghs finest heroin to come down with.

Hope I don't die blades!! This is an official relapse lol.

2. Although I can't say congrats on the relapse, congratulations on the score.

Although I've never done crack I have done heroin. That stuff will get you feeling nice after anything.

Enjoy sir.

3. Hope you don't get re-addicted, yo

4. God damn that crack was FIRE!!! I can barely feel these 3 bags, n it's been about 15 minutes since I took the hit of crack, and this is good fuckin heroin too, guess the crack is even better though lol.

I don't think I'm gonna get re-addicted, I've been on suboxone for a couple months now and did dope maybe 3-4 times in those months. I did take a suboxone at about 7a.m. so maybe that's why i'm not feeling the bags too much, although in the past i've eatiiin a suboxone at like 7a.m. and was still able to get pretty high at like 5p.m.

Then again, the last time i smoked hard the same sorta thing happened, except what I did was have my needle loaded up, and while I was holdin the smoke in I got everything ready to go and right after i exhaled i pushed the plunger in. It was a hectic ass feeling, felt the hard alot more than the dope, i just barely felt a tingle from the dope, but about an hour later when i came down off the crack i was noddin pretty hard.

Guess i just gotta wait a lil to enjoy my dopeski:hello:

edit: sweet user name teardowngod, I couldn't agree more, FUCK YAHWEH AND ALLAH!

5. 7am this morning? after 12 hours you most defiantly wont feel much heroin. You would need a large breakthrough dose.

6. Nah suboxone doesn't really affect me all like that like it does for most people. A month or 2 ago I took 4mg at like 8 in the morning and I got pretty high off like 4 semi-good bags at 2-3oclock. I could definitely tell it wasn't the full effect, but still worth the money I spent, which is the point of suboxone besides being an opiate maintenance pill, it makes it so if you buy dope it's almost like throwing your money away cuz it blocks the high like a lineman for the pittsburgh steelers, but for me it blocks the high like a highschool football player up against an NFL pro lol, theres some blockage, but it basically plows right on through.

7. Consider yourself lucky. I don't know anyone personally who can get more then a buzz without a major uppage in the normal dose.

Also, boo Pittsburgh...go Giants! :)

8. Haha I'm not really a football fan, I was just using an analogy or whatever it's called. The stillers aint doin so good this season though from the little bit i've watched, which is me just walkin by the TV in the living room and then hearing the end result after the game is over from my dad lol.

9. The Giant's are doing poorly as well. So many games this season were downright embarrassing. The last game against the cowboys though...fucking amazing.

How's your buzz?

10. Haha, my friend and I watched that, and he loves the cowboys, and hates the giants. He. Was. So. Pissed. Kind of a buzzkill but hilarious at the same time.

11. yeah been a while for me too, OP

yola powder is my thing GAAAAAAAK

12. Shit op, you better still be kickin'.