This bitch right ehre

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by nick7362, Mar 26, 2013.

1. #1 nick7362, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2013
    we get naked after 4play and we fiddling aroudn we fuckn naked im suckn ehr titties fingerin hard n i go to put it in she say wait/hold on? so i dont penetrate keep 4playin this shit happens like 2-4 times so i go down on her, she seems enjoyin it, i get up go to go in she rubs my dick on her pussy hair, 4-6 days ago shaved???? idk IT HURT LIKE FUCK so i just put that shit in n pounded, went 6 dif positions, but DAMN THAT FUCKING HURT

in mid-trick(i gues that what i call wat she was doing, grabbn dick to not put it in) i took ehr hand n put it in she was lovin it i pulled outa few times n went back ot makn out then went back in so it was then consencual due to consecutive entry with pleasure on both ends(keep inmind i ate her out didnt get any head form her), anyways we wake up inmorning shes realy kissy/feely idk if i wanna fuck with ehr again bc i ahd kind of blu balls.
    it seemed like she thought i only wanted to fuck which i sorta did but i dont deceive really i kind of make it known to girls im not looking for attachment

some funy ass shit i had to undo my blu balls(from morning not gettn none) and accidentally shot nut on my chin wat a dumbass

2. She deserved it huh OP

3. Please..... use... English? Was that English, you have horrible English, of course, I'm assuming that was english. Do you have spell-check on your computer? I doubt that was english, so it wouldn't have made a difference. Right?

4. My gutta bitch, who I'm with when I'm in shit with my otha bitch

5. #5 Elephant Panda, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2013
    Nothin' like some hot seed, dripping off your chin...

Edit: No Homo

6. Had a boner till "shot a nut on my chin" ngga wtf

7. THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD, FUNNIEST SHIT EVER MAN.
    Omg, hahahaha.

8. You shouldn't have sex with anyone until you learn to speak/type properly.

9. wait, what? i
    okay
    well. alright then. yeah

10. I think this guy is just jacking off. He hit him self in the head to many times. Slippin when he's wackin it.

11. So..much..win, so..less..sense..

12. Explain

13. Lmao. Get a vasectomy!

14. We need a translator up in heeeeeeere

15. Cool story bro. My favorite part was where it made no sense.

16. I will forever know you as the dude who takes his own load to his face

17. I dont believe a female would have sex with you.

18. Come again OP? Except this time Not on your face. :laughing:

19. Why would a girl even have sex with someone who is completely illiterate..?

20. i can't believe i read the whole thing