This bitch is crazy

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stealthgrower, Mar 23, 2013.

1. So I have been single since I came to college, and that has been purely by choice. I haven't been interested in dating anyone. That was until Halloween when I met this girl...

The second i saw her, there was something there. I went to a Halloween party full of hot drunk sluts, a few were actively trying to hook up with me, but all I could think about was this one girl. The first time I went to her place I ended up cuddling with her in her bed for 7+ hours straight, and she never gave me an opening to do anything. It ended with a hug. lol

I continued to chase after her though, and continued to go to her place, and it wasn't too long before we started to occasionally hook up.

I would go to her place, and then pretty much for the next few hours I would essentially attempt to rape her. It was all consensual though. I would lean in to kiss her and she would turn her head and say no, and I would continue to lean in and try to kiss her, and she would continue to turn and say no. Sometimes she would even push me away, sometimes I would even pin her down. Again let me emphasize that she is just a crazy bitch, and none of this was ever actually against her will, it was all just some kinda game she played. We even discussed this later, and she admitted this, also admitting that from the first night she saw me she planned to fuck me.

Then on my 20th birthday I went to a party with her and one other female friend, (all my other friends completely ditched out, it was weird and pissed me off at the time, but that's another story, and I'm actually glad things happened the way they did) there I got blackout drunk, and she was 100% sober the whole night. I have a problem with drinking though, and that is that even when I am completely hammered I'm still very composed, after having about 6 beers and half a gallon of home made wine, I could have passed for drinking 3 or 4 beers. So she didn't realize I was black out. I somehow ended up getting her back to my apartment, where we fucked that night, fell asleep in each others arms and then the next morning I woke up next to her. No idea how she got there, but all I knew was that I was happy she was there. That was when I fell for her. We fucked again that morning, then she left.

It was a couple days later before I found out we had sex the night before too.

She is also fucking with this other dude this entire time, she had been for like a year before she even knew me. They weren't dating, I don't think they even had any idea what they were. Winter break (a month long) happens shortly after my birthday. When we get back from winter break she ends things with that other guy, and I think that finally she might stop playing games, and we might be able to become something. I couldn't have been more wrong.

She starts dating this other kid out of the blue instead. This really nice virgin kid, not at all her type. I have a theory that she is doing this all to just play a game with me. She is the type of girl who loves to fuck with guys and play games with them. she gets her jollies off on breaking guys hearts. I had figured this out about her about 3 days after meeting her. I didn't think she would go that far just to fuck with me though.

Turns out that theory was true. She broke up with him sometime recently I found out about 30 minutes ago, and I am sure that those 2 months of her dating him really were just to fuck with me.

Last night I offered to fuck her no strings attached and she turned me down. Which kinda makes me think she may have just broken up with him this morning.

I am still so into this girl for some reason, but she is a fuckin psycho bitch. lol.

what do I do here. I can read her and predict her fairly well. I know when she is playing a game and when she isn't.
    The problem is that she's essentially always playing a game. She has moments where she isn't and in those moments I start to fall for her, and then she is right back to playing her games.

I would love to date her if she would actually date me seriously and treat it like a relationship and not a game, but I don't have high hopes for that. I would also enjoy just using her for sex, cause she and I are both really good lays and we work well together in bed. Another part of me, is just like, stay the fuck away from this crazy bitch altogether.

So what do I do GC?

TL;DR-bitch is psycho, plays RIDICULOUS games, she's beautiful, good in bed, and I might kinda be in love with her crazy ass. what do?

2. sounds a lot like the girl i liked.

I think a lot of girls just like playing games and messing with a guy's head. they basically want you to fall for them and then they can fuk with you and it's like a big ego boost I think. like they want to know they have you and can do whatever with you and they'll test it, by flirting with other guys in front of you, dating other guys fucking other guys, while still keeping contact with you and leading you on.

it's a good lesson though. If a girl wants you she will do everything to get you. if a girl plays games I think it just means she doesn't want you, but she likes having you around (even if she sleeps with you) to boost her ego and use you.

and I think girls do this shit to guys because guys let them get away with it. girl treat guys like this which imo is straight up disrespect and guys put up with it and act like pussies and the girl just thinks why not this is fun, I can get away with it.

I swear it's a lot like training a dog. if you let the dog jump all over you, shit on your floor, piss in your car, bite you, and you're still giving it treats, why would the dog give a fuck what you tell him, he'll just do whatever he wants and piss and shit on you and still get the milk bone.

so I think if you let a girl disrespect you in any way and you're still nice to her and let her, she has no reason to not shit and piss all over you.

3. #3 stealthgrower, Mar 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2013
    I am aware of this, and that's why this situation is interesting, because she definitely does this to other guys, and I can't completely say that this isn't what she's trying to do to me. It's tough to explain. I do think there is more to it than that in this case, but I also could just be fooling myself.

I've called her out on her bullshit on multiple occasions, and in the very beginning what you re describing may have been the dynamic that was going on, but I feel the dynamic is a bit different from that.

I am not just following her around like a little puppy, I don't let her walk all over me. I'm completely aware of the games she plays. I fuck other bitches.

On my birthday she tested me by telling me to go try to hook up with another chick, so i went around and made out with every girl at the party. lol. she and I both know that i can get other pussy whenever i want it. she and i both know it's not a desperation thing that i am going after her.

having said that... i couldn't exactly tell you what his is, or what the dynamic is. I'm capable of beating her at her own game. the problem is I fear that it would only be a temporary win. I would be able to beat her at her own game, but if i ever actually tried to have something with her, and i stopped playing the game i think while she might stop playing temporarily, once i stopped she would likely go right back to playing her games, and at that point i would be in a position to get hurt fairly badly.

4. I honestly believe that when girl wants you she won't mess around, she wouldn't disrespect you in any way or do anything that could make you mad or not like her.

if she does those things then she doesn't care about losing you but she likes you around cus it's fun for her. all the guys she's messing with make her feel powerful. she's thinking oh i'm this hot girl all these guys want me and I can treat them bad and they'll put up with my shit.

and the more you let them disrespect you the more they will disrespect you. pretty much testing to see how much of their shit you'll take.

i've seen when girls like a guy they obsess over the guy and are worried that the guy will reject them or not want them. if it's the other way around and you are subordinate to her and she's playing you then you're fuked. she won't want a guy that she can fuk around like that. she wants a guy that doesn't give a fuk and would leave her for another hotter girl if she disrespected him.

at least my theory now. and I haven't just made this all up. it's from personal experience and from knowing and being friends with girls. girls act different around guys they want as potential boyfriends and other guys. they can be super sweet and nice and will do anything to please the guy they like, but other guys they can be bitches and crazy with.

5. she for sure knows you like her already so if she is acting like this, I think it's highly unlikely she'd ever make a good girlfriend. so if that is what you want i'd leave and stop wasting time. she'll just string you along and eventually leave you either when she gets bored of you or when she finds a guy she wants to date.

6. I think you should probably just stay away from this one.

I mean, you know she's playing games so if you end up fucking her then whatever, but by acting like you want to fuck her, by acting like you want to be with her, you're playing right into her games.

That seems to be what she wants, attention, leading guys on, making guys like you want to be with her while she plays hard to get and fucks around with other guys to make you jealous. And guaranteed she's doing the same thing with other guys. She's using them to make you jealous just as much as she's using you to make them jealous.

If I were you, I'd just completely stop showing interest. Yeah, she might come around and try to fuck you again. Do it if you want I guess, but if you act anything other than indifferent about her, you're just giving her what she wants.

Not to mention that old rule about not sticking your dick in crazy. You already know she's off balance, if you keep sticking your dick in her you might found out how crazy she really is. :p

7. I always lol when i see yummybud giving relationship advice now :smoking:

I think JD's right on the money with not sticking ya dick in crazy

• Like Like x 2
  8. Run for the fuckin' hills, bro.

9. well am I wrong?

10. Well, if she's on the hot-crazy scale, its for the fuck, not for dating.

11. You're surprisingly not wrong, it just strikes me as funny that your post is the same kinda thing people have told you in your threads asking for relationship advice, and you never, ever seem to listen, Yummybud! :p

12. never stick your dick in crazy

13. I agree with Junkiedays.
    And whatever you do, do NOT take advice form Yummybud.

Edit: I take it back. I went back and actually read his response, and I especially agree with this the part about, if she really liked you she wouldn't be messing with other dudes.

This seems so simple and obvious, but it's so true.

14. I am not some desperate puppy dog following her around eating up her shit.

you are correct though, that she knows i like her. i think you are also correct it's highly unlikely she would ever make a good girlfriend. i think i need to let that little sliver of hope die off completely...

I am struggling to get across the dynamic of this relationship, because i know exactly what you guys are talking about, i've been in that situation in the past, and i've learned from it, and while that's the situation she typically creates, and is trying to create, and it's close to what's going on, it's not exactly what's going on. it may not matter that it's slightly different though.
    the end result is probably the same. lol

15. In retrospect, I have only really been in love once. And it was easy. We just slipped into each other. It was so careless and natural. There was no anxiety. There was no forethought. There was no plan. There was no contemplation. There were no games. There was only action, for me, I just followed my heart without speculation.

And guys are always talking about how nice guys finish last, yet you all love crazy bitches.

16. I wish I could help you buddy, but I'm far from an expert in this category...

17. i've only been in love once, and it worked the exact same way. it was an instant connection, and it just fell into place.

the thing here is that i had that same feeling when i saw this girl, as when i saw the girl i fell in love with. there was that same connection. i don't know to what degree, but i know there was some instant connection on her end as well. i wouldn't call it love at first sight, but i guess the potential for love at first sight.

i didn't mention it in this thread, but me and this girl have talked a lot too. i've called her on all her bullshit, i've talked to her about dating her, i've talked to her a lot. she is the type of girl who views relationships as a competition and power struggle. if she ever stopped viewing them like that i honestly believe we could be very good together. at the same time i know that it's highly unlikely she will ever stop viewing them like that, or at least not any time soon.

and sassy to be fair, most bitches be crazy. lol. honestly this is the first crazy bitch i've been into though. it definitely does bear some strong resemblances to girls liking assholes though.

18. Yeah, end result is probably the same either way. :p

If you still wanna be open to her coming over and fucking or what not, then that's totally up to you. But I'd caution against getting your hopes up that this will turn into anything more than her using you for attention, jealousy, or just a backup when she's bored.

I'd also be wary of showing her that you want more, because given all that you've said about her, it sounds like that's exactly the behavior she wants from a guy that she hopes to just string along.

I bet if you started showing interest in another girl, she'd be right there trying to "win" you back. And if it worked, she'd turn right back into "meh, whatever, I'm going to go fuck another dude now." ;)

19. OP, go get your head examined. Find out why you are attracted to these Crazy Bitches. You will never be able to trust them and always falling, a mark short.