Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This article made me think I smoke too much?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Xfactor, Sep 9, 2012.

1. I read an article that said that Snoop Dogg used to smoke 3 or 4 grams of weed everyday
    I dont do that much usually except on weekends I can smoke 3-5 gs a day easily
    I do not want to smoke too much i think i may cut back

and one time I took a whole quarter and baked it into cookies and ate them over 2 sessions during one day

Am i normal, or am I heavy-crazy user

2. [quote name='"Xfactor"']I read an article that said that Snoop Dogg used to smoke 3 or 4 grams of weed everyday
    I dont do that much usually except on weekends I can smoke 3-5 gs a day easily
    I do not want to smoke too much i think i may cut back

and one time I took a whole quarter and baked it into cookies and ate them over 2 sessions during one day

Am i normal, or am I heavy-crazy user[/quote]

That's too much in my opinion...

3. i shouldn't have said 'whole quarter'
    thats kindof an oxymoron

i should have said quarter haha

4. If it's not affecting you negatively and you can afford it, why is it 'too much'?

5. Agree.:smoke:

6. Haha I see what your saying tho.. A dude that doesn't have to worry about. Money only blazes 5 gs a day. That's only like 3 good sized blunts

7. I cant afford it i just manage barely

8. ^
    Well then, ass hat, obvious answer is obvious. Smoke less so you can afford it

9. Dude your weed is shit compared to anything snoop smokes

10. >one time i took a whole quarter and baked it into cookies and ate them over 2 sessions during one day

4/10. too obviously false.

11. I don't get it, I've smoked every day for weeks, yet 2 grams of mids can get me through a week of a smoke session a day. I use gravity bongs, bowls, and bongs. Just take many little hits, blow into a bag and resmoke imidiatley

12. pff what ever, anyone can grow the finest herb, as long as you put tender love n care into her