This anti islam film-where can I watch it

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by tackthecack, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Considering all of the outrage it has caused I think it is only natural to want to watch it. Anyone know if it is available online?

i'm not anti islamic or anything and think its a pretty stupid film to make. I have heard that it depicts mohammed as a pedophile and polygamist which he was however these are modern concepts. I mean back then people must have thought "she looks exactly like a woman, therefore she is"

lol i must come across as a racist pedophile

2. I've heard of it, but haven't gotten around to actually watching it yet

If you're being paranoid, use a public wifi or something

If you haven't been blacklisted already, you'll probably get on the list if you google it for more than 5 minutes.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM]Sam Bacile Muhammad Movie FULL HD - Innocence of Muslims - YouTube[/ame]

4. its mad that all this outrage is about this piece of crap. i saw people on the news yesterday demanding the maker be captured and hung. But then maybe the makers are equally as scary. Are they trying to use a modern comedy style to push their anti islamic agenda. Also at times it seems like there have been overdubs. I just think its a shit and unfunny film that is also insensitive....we know that some muslims get crazily offended by this stuff so we should just self regulate. Which we kind of have done this thing is never going to appear on mainstream tv.....thanks for posting scuzzbutt

5. As hard as it was I watched the entire movie.
    All of the violence because of this extremely stupid movie just goes to show you what 1400 years of inbreeding will do to a people & a culture.

6. No problem tackthecack but don't be so quick to buy the story that these riots and killings were over this film.

7. beyond stupid.

8. Wait I figured it out! People aren't protesting because the movie offends their religion, they're protesting because the quality of the film is so offensively bad.

I agree with them. Trying to watch this garbage was like the filmmakers trying to rub shit all over your eyes.

9. I don't know what's worse this video or the people being getting butt hurt over it.

10. i highly doubt this video is whats causing these people to flip the fuck out....but whatever

just dont come near me acting crazy and you wont be shot

11. Man this movie suckd so hard...this was the troll of the century

12. The Prophet Muhammad did marry a 9 year old, while this much is true I don't think he married her to have sex -__-

People back then didn't marry out of love or lust but for relations, ties, and other political shit.

Kind of like how the Great alexander had a gay lover but had a persian wife so that they could be allies or some shit like that

13. They were just looking for a reason to break free of US shackles.

14. Not trying to be a dick but, still can't stop laughing.