this amt shit is trippin me out

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Dec 17, 2005.

1. ok, so when i first got the amt i only got sick the first time i did it and then everytime after that no matter how much i ate i never got sick or got a hangover neither........ then i got it this time around n i've got sick everytime so far, which aint that big of a deal really (i'm used to pukin from how i used to puke nearly daily from eatin robitussin) but heres the part thats fuckin wit me, the first time i took 35mg's and puked twice, the 2nd puke was like strait foam, then i took 75mg's and thought i was gonna die but only puked once from that... and then today since i got none left i just licked the mirror that i broke it up on, licked the bag (cuz amt powder sticks to everything for some reason) and ate a buncha empty pill capsules that had 5mg's in them but i emptied them all out n made 10's, so there was some residual powder in them, but i got sick, puked, then puked again, this time with what looked like a lil bit of blood, and then puked again, but with no blood, and now my stomach jus feels like shit...... haha i was gonna actually eat 600mg's of dxm and do this, good thing i didnt i guess huh

is it just me or do i look scary'

wait nvm its just me cuz i looked at the picture n its plain as fuck, but when i looked in the mirror my face looked all fucked up n so did my eyes

2. hah yo bro whats amt and are you still fucked up?

3. amt is alphamethyltryptamine and its a crazy fuckin hallucinogen that makes you trip for 12 hours with some extremely good visuals, and i jus ate it when i got off work around 4 so yea i'm still trippin, matter of fact i should be peakin in another 2 hours, but i'ma go puke again wtf

4. I can't imagine any drug being worth it if you're puking like that, and in your instance puking with some blood in it...thats fucked up.

5. damn dude, is the trip really worth it?

6. lmao, i think i may officially be more geek than pothead.

in my world, AMT is the alternative minimum tax, and it trips me the fuck out too =)

7. fuckin right its worth it, i'm not sayin it was blood i'm jus sayin i was trippin n it looked like blood, but it coulda jus been some stomach contents who knows...... its a good clean trip once you get past bein sick, n usually thats just for the first hour then u puke n ur fine or it just fades away, if u puke it goes away alot faster though haha so thats y i don mind vomit