Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This aint weed but it looks like it.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by CowboyKirk35, Oct 4, 2010.

1. So just got a gram of some "great new shit" and the first thing i noticed is that it doesnt smell at all like weed and its reeeeeeeely sticky. Looked at it under a microscope and it looks like its got some trichomes and a bunch of orange hairs. So with trust my friend wouldnt rip me off (not too much there) me n my gal smoked a bowl and it tasted pretty bad nothin like weed. got an Ok high for bout 30 minutes then became sober immediately.
    Googled around and i think i saw a sight saying theres a "psychoactive" plant with trichomes too but its deffinetly not weed and its a "legal" bud. can someone help me out here.

Here's some pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Its weed, it was just harvested early on and not cured.

3. well cus ive personally made my own "spice" (damiania leaves, and JWH-018) while i was on probation and smoked some more about a week ago and im finding it hard to tell a difference between the two, yet some normal even weak shit doesnt feel like the JWH but this stuff does.

4. Then if im wrong and it is actually "legal" buds i would advise against dealing with this person in the future if your not happy with the product.