Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This Aint No Campin Trip...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nerdygirl69, Apr 29, 2014.

1. If you have someone across the room from you....PLAYING VIDEO GAMES.....and just sitting on the bowl, I mean camping on that sh^t....you know what I'm talking about. ...

A friend and I were just talking about it...wondering what other people call it...I call it sittin' or campin', but im from the south...so, what do you call it..?

thnx

2. i dont really understand what youre saying????

🌞

3. she means when someone is holding up the rotation by "camping" with the piece
    i believe

4. i call it babysitting.

but we mostly just yell at each other to get it going again, stuff like this,
    "quit holdin up the rotation"
    "quit babysitting"
    "stfu and hit that"
    "you toke like a bitch"
    or we just scream "toke!" when we demand satisfaction from them

5. Campimg, sleeping , babysiyting, being an asshole all depends on which group of friends im toking with

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Close friends = "Bitchhhhh hit that"
    People not as close = doesn't usually happen, surprisingly.

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

7. All my friends just have a bowl each

8. Dude that's bogharting it can't believe nobody has said that already.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Slippin

10. "Ok, drop the mic."

11. I have never smoked with a friend... but if I did... I would call it bogarting. Which is an actual word, "selfishly appropriate or keep (something, especially a lit marijuana cigarette)." - Google dictionary

12. Shit or get off the pot, rockstar.

:D

Yep. I'm with these two, here. It's a simple case of the Bogart and in extreme cases can be punishable by anywhere from 1 - 3 losses in rotation time. This can be a very serious matter...

:metal:

14. When I smoke joints or bowls with people and there holding it up while it's burning I'll be like Yo that ain't fuckin inscence smoke that shit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. hugging the joint

16. Chiefing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Microphoning.
    When someones talking while holding the piece you go "the bongs not a microphone, hit that!"
    The first time i heard it said i cracked up cause it really does look like theyre talking into the bong like a microphone when they do it

18. I usually say "Pass that shit" or "Puff, Puff, Pass Nigga."