Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thirty Sixty

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by B-townKING, Sep 13, 2009.

1. I was just hanging out with a friend of mine and he said it was thirty sixty shit. I thought this had to do with price but i wasnt sure. If anyone knowns what this means it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. That's what I pay here in FL for dank. Thirty for 1.7g sixty for 3.5g

3. whaaaaaaaaat:eek:

you should just move to oregon man. The money you'd save on bud would totally pay for the move

4. Try using the Search function next time because yes it is indeed pricing and not the quality of the weed.

and before someone tries to tell you it means 30% Indica/Sativa, 60% Sativa/Indica, just use basic math to realize that equals 90%.

5. If only I could grow my own...

6. buttmunch

7. I did try to use the search function but it really didnt answer my question so i decided to post since grasscity had been so helpful before

8. yeah around here (minnesota) dank prices are 30 for a half-eighth, and 60 for an eighth, sometimes a little more if a dealer hooks you up fat for bulk. that's what that means.

our prices suck.

9. assclown.

hey, my dealer is from your town!:hello: