Thirteen Crystal Skulls and The Mayan Ceremony

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Luv2SmokeAlot, Oct 29, 2011.

1. So if these skulls do have some kind of real psychic power than why would tptb just let these people tour around with the skulls?

Drunvalo Melchizedek's Upcoming Events

2. i thought they only found 7-9 of the fabled 13

3. You don't believe in this, do you?

4. ive given up on all this shit, they tease me with the apocalypse every month lately and i get disappointed

5. I've read recently they claim to have acquired all 13 skulls, but further research & testing needed to be done because of the past fake skulls being pawned off as real. Hell, many aren't sure that "real" skulls they have now are actually real.

6. Lmfao guys we don't live in dragon ball ok. There are no super secret and powerful 'crystal skulls' is this for fucking real?

7. Ever heard of that demon who gets released for x amount of time on nov 11, 2011? This is probably the cause of that.

Forgive them, for they know not what they do.

8. I happen to have it on good authority that Dragonball is based on true events.

9. Ya i dont believe any of that shit i want the apocalypse cuz lifes to controled now adays but they have a different "apocalypse" about every damn week

10. of course dragonball was true, didnt anyone learn about the great cell war? the original cold war that freeza led?

11. I thought they had only found one crystal skull which could not be explained by modern science, not 13....The rest have been shown to be made by technologies we have possessed for a very long time.