Third year growing and going strong

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jonny Drama, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Hey y'all, haven't posted on GC in a while so I thought I would through out an update on my current grow opt. started out with eight plants and after weeding out the males I am left with two northern widows (a dealer gave me the seeds and said it was from a grower in Nevada idk), two dutch passion blue berry's, and one nameless bag seed plant.

Little about my current set up, I am growing under a 400 MH and HPS lamp, inside of a 39X39X79 grow tent. for ventilation I have a GrowBright 6inch inline fan connected to a CAN 66 carbon filter all vented up into my attic. I am growing my ladies in 3 gallon pots of Organic Choice miracle grow potting soil and finally for nutrients I am using all fox farm liquid nutes (Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, and Grow Big). Not a bad set up considering three years ago on my first opt i was growing two plants in a card board box under 4 40 watt floresent tubes.:smoke:

Any questions, comments, or advice is welcome!
    "over grow the government, and plant the seeds of freedom!"
    - Marc Scott Emery

Attached Files:

2. they look nice and happy cant wait to see them in a couple weeks..

3. sorry for the wait mates, but here are a few pics of the children about two weeks ago. (I took them and then forgot to post em doh!) anyways, I will put some current pictures up in a little bit, until then, enjoy these.

Attached Files:

4. #4 Jonny Drama, Nov 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2008
    As promised, here are the current pictures of the ladies as they are now. The first three pics are Blueberry, the last three are Northern Widow.

Attached Files:

5. some fine looking bud there jonny

6. Looks very nice.

7. very nice

8. nice grow

have you any concerns about heat sigs venting into the attic ???????

9. I'm not too concerned about heat signature in the attic. This is because its only a single 400 watt light and I live in the deep south so I do not think it would look too different from the surrounding houses. Besides, I only got 8 more months at this place before I move again (I have moved once a year for the last 4 years sense I've been in college).

10. Lookin great. Nice and healthy!

11. Yeah I'm in the south too and also have a 400w HPS/MH and during the winter my exhaust fan only kicks on a couple of times a day for like 5-10 minutes(The fan that vents my air cooled hood is hooked up to a thermostat). I use the light to basically heat my closet. During the summer though it kicks on about once every 1-2 hours for about 10-15 minutes. But my attic during the summer is so frigging hot I don't think the small amount of heat my light creates makes much of difference. I've gone into my attic during the summer before and within 3 minutes I'm sweating so bad I have to wipe my forehead every minute or so to keep the sweat out of my eyes.

12. Looking really nice! Wish I could get one of those