*Third* time on the ACORN Hooker Advisory Train

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dronetek, Sep 14, 2009.

1. 'Pimp & hooker' catch B'klyn staff
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs_1V6hNL6Y]YouTube - ACORN NYC Community Organized Child Prostitution Part I[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGOw4ZKQSRA]YouTube - ACORN NYC Community Organized Child Prostitution Part II[/ame]

This after ACORN was claiming that this investigator edited the footage and claimed he went to other ACORN offices and was turned away. A claim he denies. In fact, I'd be willing to be he has a lot more of these tapes.

ACORN is now trying to sue the investigator, James O'Keefe.

The MSM continues to completely ignore this story. Which pretty much puts a rest to the debate over if the MSM is bias or not. There has been irrefutable evidence for a while now, but this is icing on the cake.

2. You know, I'm all for this guy exposing the horrid underbelly of our social welfare programs, but it's putting all the blame on the poor to lower middle class employees and patrons. I've stated many times that I vehemently believe that this situation that is being exposed has been intended to occur by those that thought up, passed, implemented the policies and created these retarded social welfare programs. Corruption up top only begets corruption in the very bottom, and you solve nothing by only focusing on the bottom of the barrel.

3. If the MSM had any interest in reporting it, we might find out. Too bad they're in the business of deflection and manipulation for the white house now.

4. You know just as well as I that if the MSM did report it, the investigation would never go beyond supervisor and management positions only 2 or 3 career tiers away from those in the video. We would never hear about any politicians, and certainly not about Obama's involvement in any of this, directly or indirectly. I mean, when you can feign ignorance and incompetence, how can anyone prove malicious intent? Even worse, what if you actually believe these things are helpful, but also believe that the general population is too dumb to know any better, so you deliberately lie and pretend you didn't intend those things to occur?

5. Yeah evil MSM not reporting things!

Except this has been front page news on fox ever since it broke and no one else will touch it because it has Micheal moore levels of credability to it. They won't release the unedited tapes, and when acused of editing the truth, they only released another edited tape.

The real thing i wanna know is why wont glenn beck admit he didn't rape and kill a 14 year old girl in 1990? If he has nothing to hide, why won't he deny it?

6. [​IMG]

7. your on 4chan too much dude.

8. But, he did rape and kill a young woman in 1990.

9. You killed a woman in 1980!

10. 4th time's the charm.

11. why cant he just come out and say "I didn't rape or murder anyone", is that so hard?

12. Maybe he did do it and values his personal integrity over appeasing people like you by lying. I find it doubtful that stating something that you already think is a lie is all that would suffice for people that accuse him of this. You do know that cops are taught this technique of assuming guilt in the absence of blatant denial. It's a manipulative tactic used to interrogate people. Getting your practice on?

13. I have never heard of this, where did you get your information?

ACORN really needs to be dealt with. They are ok with underage sex slaves?!?!

14. its mis information generated from 4chan ..

lol.. a very random website.

15. W

T

F

how did this topic EVER end up talking about glenn beck?

anyone defending these acorn people is worthless imo

16. and one that birthers and beck use all the time. Hence the humor of the meme.

I'm sure the sublety of it slipped past you, or perhaps you were busy creating an alibi for where you were in 1990 when glenn beck raped and murdered a 14 year old girl.

17. i'm sorry i thought we were talking about fake news. And given that these people wont even release an unedited tape and now that most people are in on the joke and playing them for the rubes they are, thats all this is. fake news.

18. Since Glenn Beck will not answer this rediculous claim (I don't blame him), I will for him. The address where this "rape and murder" took place is the same address where the Duke Lacrosse players, falsely accused of rape, had their party. And on the date of the report it was the same night of the Duke Lacrosse players "rape". Coincedence? Only if you are stupid enough to believe it.

So where is your proof that he did it? Or do you believe everything you read on the internet? :laughing:

http://www.stoptheaclu.com/2009/09/...lenn-beck-rape-document-you-stay-classy-libs/

19. Then why cant beck say it?

Hmmm, selective editing. What a shock?