Third successful grow. Opinions?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jaybeezy35, May 26, 2018.

1. AAAAAAYYYYY what’s up everyone I’m on my third grow both bag seed aloha limone under HPS and green alien under LED I’m week 5 of flowering I’m planning on going 9 to 10 weeks total [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] i know aloha limone got some issues wind burn being one and a P deficiency i gave it some fox farms tiger bloom 2-8-4 to help with the second stretch some cal mag and some fox farms big bloom I’ll be flushing in a week or two depending what they bring this up coming week

I’m going to start checking trichomes when new hairs are at a minimum

Thanks everyone has been a huge help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. Try checking trics when the calyx changes colors, some strains never stop producing "hairs" the.entire flower cycle. Nice looking plant though, HAPPY TOKING

• Like Like x 2
  3. Agree

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thanks for the tips! Week7 [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. I’ll be taking a pic of aloha limone once lights come on in about an hour the buds have really swelled

6. looks like you are right on track! i started growing indoor about 8 yrs ago, and that is when i joined grass-city. i have found lots of good info and solutions to problems on here.

• Like Like x 2
  7. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] aloha lookin a lil rough haha but she’s a trooper

8. I am on week 2 of flowering. she looks nice. this would be my first grow.

9. Nice nice good luck!