Third generation autoflowers?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Labido, Jul 29, 2012.

1. So I am curious about these strains as I have heard a lot of positive feedback on them from a certain few, but not seen many grow them. Strains such as automazar, critical mass automati, nl x big bud automatic and afghan kush ryder automatic. Anyone got any experience at all with such strains?

2. Grown a many Afghan Kush Autoflowers. World of Seeds was the maker. Top notch strain. One of attitudes top sellers as well.

3. I just got done harvesting my afghan kush ryder on Saturday. Despite my fuck ups it still managed to survive and give what seems like a decent yield for first time grow. Have yet to smoke it but I would highly recommend it.

4. How much did it yield?

Thanks for the response guys, might be a few afghan kush autos in my next grow :)

5. Heres a pic of my two last ones of that I grew. I put them in 1 gallon airpots initially to keep them small and fuckers got huge. One was 28 inches the other 30 both about 24 inches wide. I was very pleased with them. My next grow after the one I got going on will be like a whole tent of those in 1 gallon airpots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

6. ^Gorgeous plants. And 1 gallon airpots? Thats crazy!

7. Beautiful! I will def throw in a few of these next grow :)