Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Third Eye?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Worry Tomorrow, Oct 3, 2011.

1. I picked up a half of this super blaze "Third Eye", it so far is one of the blazest buds I have yet to blaze :D. Has anyone else picked this funk up? I also read some where that it is a cross from Super Silver Haze and Afgoo, can anyone comfirm this?

2. Whatever it is if its called "Third Eye" I definitely want some

3. I'm not sure but you should definitely post some pics

4. its one of the best highs I have came acrossed. It gives you just a trippy head feeling that almost feels like gnomes are dancing on your brain. I'll be posting pictures soon. :smoking:

5. Not sure about the genetics, but I've been picking that up around this area for a month or so. Check my thread, plenty of pics of it in recent pages.

6. Oh, I see OP is from my current area code :O

7. POST PICS man....come on that's what this thread is for.

8. [quote name='"DemonicGman"']POST PICS man....come on that's what this thread is for.[/quote]

Yeah haha can't help it when the only way to upload my pictures are through my phone. And my grasscity app crashed.

Attached Files:

9. Nice man looks really fucking dank :) nice pick up how is the taste :p???

10. Oh shit.

11. I can vouch for this. It is pretty trippy.

12. Yes sir. Its such a calming, yet pyschadellic high.

:rolleyes:

taste is amazing, top 5 definitly. the taste is very robust and has a faint taste of fruit.

13. Even the guy who put the pot leaf tats on my shoulders was smoking this batch lol

14. haha don't suprise me its dank!

15. Another pic and photo I took that I call the third eye.

Attached Files:

16. Here's a recent pic from one of my 3rd eye batches. I think its in my pickup thread too.

[​IMG]

17. looks identical.

18. just don't get the stuff called "brown eye"

19. ^ True that.