thinknig of getting a tattoo

Discussion in 'General' started by TokeEarth, Aug 10, 2012.

1. my birthdays coming up in a week and i really want to get a tattoo im not to sure what i want to get though, any god ideas from my fellow blades?

also, first post in a few years, good to be back

2. What type of tattoo and where would you want it?

3. If you need to ask what you should put permanently on your body, maybe you should re-think it? :confused_2:

4. If this is going to be a one-off tat then go for something you thought up, or designed yourself, dont ask blades, itll be more unique. If you plan on getting more then you can be open. A weed sign intergrated into your country's flag? Family initials, coat of arms, literally google 'cool tattoo'd and see what you get

5. I'm getting two tats done this afternoon.

Aegishjalmur and vegvisir. :)

6. QFT :hello:

7. I'll post pics on of my tats when they're done. My buddy is on his way over now. :)

8. Cool , 18th bday tattoo ?

9. I wouldn't get a tattoo until you've decided upon it yourself and put serious thought into it. Otherwise you're likely to regret it. You've got plenty of time to come up with some good ideas, there's no need to rush it!

10. Yeah man, its gotta be special, if we think of one for you, it'd be our thoughts in the ink on your body....

11. I read it "think of a nig getting a tattoo" lol

12. I have 9 so far, and they all have sentimental value to me. Remember it is on you forever, so only get it if you really want and love what you are getting.