Thinking

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by JessChillin, Nov 9, 2013.

1. I have the greatest thoughts when i'm high. It sucks my mind moves too quickly to get them all written down or even have decent memory. I start out thinking about issues with someone at work. I then thought it doesn't matter what she thinks if she don't like me she can move on. I also thought of reasons I was better than her. I then felt like I was being too cocky.(Ive had moments lately where I feel like my shit don't stink. I think it might be a side effect from my medication.i dont want to be full of myself so i usually talk myself down) After that I established with myself that we all are the same. No one is better or worse than anyone we all have one heart and one brain and everyone has that thing they shine at and things they struggle with. We are defined by the choices we make and what we do.
    I wish I could get' everything great I think of recorded. I can lay in bed and think for hours when I'm high. It's always a much better perspective. I tend to run more on emotion and less logic.

Just thinking

• Like Like x 1
  2. Try talking instead of thinking. Switch on a recorder and just talk those thoughts out. Not only do you get them out, you get to hear them back later, and maybe, share them with others.

3. I have those moments, too...it all seems so clear one minute, but five more go by and it's all gone. I keep a tiny notebook and pen in my pockets whenever I can.