Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thinking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Young Rell, Mar 8, 2013.

1. It seems sometimes when I smoke and get high I end up thinking allot. Not to the point where it overwhelms me or freaks me out. I just always wondered why my thought seem to be more active when I do.

2. Me too haha. I can stare at anything and just think for the next hour not realizing i'm still in class until they call my name and i have no idea what to say. Just sit back and think, remember, thoughts run wild as i reflect on the past, my memories.

3. I over-analyse shit too much when I get too stoned it's a problem lol

4. I do this to, it's actually quite nice. Your always thinking, but pot helps you forget about the useless thoughts, I feel like my mind is much more efficient when I'm high (but not stoned :laughing:)

5. that's what weed does

6. Haha I have a friend like this. If he tries to explain something he will give you every single little detail as if you have never heard of the thing he is talking about lol. Even if you say "I know what you mean" he keeps going lol.

7. My thoughts are so vivid when I'm high, it's like watching TV inside my head, love it. I have this other thing; when I get really high and someone is telling a story I can see what they're saying. Like if they describe a fight or driving their new car I can see that shit like I was there.

8. My thoughts overwhelm me frequently high or not.

9. This thread describes my life perfectly. I smoke every day, and every time I always just find my self a few bowls in staring off into space but thinking the craziest shit up. I love it, its my preffered 'type' of high!

10. Hell yea ! I'm the same way lol

11. I flow into some incoherent stream-of-consciousness when I'm ripped and I'm writing.

I re-read it and sit there thinking - "what the fuck."

12. Edit. That's what I mainly smoke.