Thinking that you heard your name

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Buddha_Man, Feb 5, 2014.

1. This ever happen to anybody? like you'll be at work or a store and think you hear your name, then you look around like an idiot.

My names Matt, so there's probably a lotta words that could sound like it. This happens to me almost everyday at work.

At a store and hear "MATT!", look around like moron, then realize theres a billion other people with that name.

2. I feel ya Matt, I'm a manager at my job so I'm use to hearing people call my name when they need hell with something. I could be working and think someone called out my name and I turn around and try and see who it was and ask an employee next to me if they heard my name and they would just say no. So I go back to my business and five minutes later someone actually does call my name. That shit drives me nuts sometimes..

Sent from my iPhone using Hii Power

3. #3 ThaCrakken, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    My name is Zac. So many things sound like my name, especially when im fried, half paying attention to everyone. "Exactly" seems so get me alot. Don't even get me started on when people are yelling from a distance

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app