Thinking out of the box - would you invest in in the forums if you would become a shareholder?

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Oct 11, 2016.

?

Would You Invest in the grasscity forums if you would become a shareholder

1. YES

15 vote(s)
    88.2%
  2. NO

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  1. The Marijuana world is evolving at a crazy speed. Grasscity being one of the biggest Marijuana Hangouts to go on the net, we are always looking for growth. I'm cooking up some ideas for world Marijuana domination :) , one of them is to gather capital from our user base in exchange for stakeholdership in the forums and possible sharing of gains of the forums as a whole, with this capital we can fund our future roadmap and also bring value to our shareholders. We would do this by setting up a dedicated crypto currency for Grasscity shareholders, that could be exchanged on global exchanges just like common stocks. It is something I'm serious considering setting up if the interest would be out there among the grasscity community users.

Lemme know your thoughts!

SJ

• Like Like x 4
  2. That would be cool I'd probably do it

3. Someones been watching Potcoin on Poloniex, for the last few days ;);)

You know this is the way forward for raising funds, so yes do it.

Got a coin name in mind? You on Bitcointalk? Im not technical, but ive been immersed in Bitcoin/Crypto life for nearly 4 years now, so might be able to help/support you, in some small way.

4. ;)
    That has been a pure coincidence, IMHO that is a classical pump and dump going on, just like a couple weeks with monero. The coins are not backed up by anything, I really want to create future value here, I've been playing with the idea since Ethereum came around the block.

5. Absolutely PnD, and probably professionally organised as well, unfortunately. I fear crypto will be taking a while to move away from this farce. Hey, its profible if you get it right, but not sustainable if blockchain tech wants to be taken seriously. And this is why we need real life companies looking to cross-over into the crypto world, in the hope of leveraging their existing value, and at the same time, increase participation/involvement. Saying that, there will be still be people looking to flip 'grasscitycoin' for pure profit.....crypto still in speculation mode, i guess.

This RL company is one of the few that have tried what you are thinking of doing......
    Startpagina.nl | Jouw startpagina voor weer, verkeer en meer
    View the profile of farl4web
    He used the NXT blockchain, and listed on the NXT Asset exchange, and pays divs. Its the divs that people seem to really crave, in crypto.

Funny you mention ETH. They seem to be having syncing problems, as i write. This ICO has postponed the start of trading, as they are using the ETH chain for their operations. They raised over $10.5M....
    ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform for the Decentralised Economy

• Like Like x 1
  6. If the juice is worth the squeeze.

Perhaps :smoking:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yes a dividend generated from income would be shared, seems like the best way and reward shareholders, Ether is currently under attack , very annoying, not sure if it is still ongoing, but last week it was trending. I would explore more robust solutions, based on the bitcoin blockchain, there are several options.

8. if you get that call em TOKEns. lol plz?

• Like Like x 2
  9. brilliant, we will!

• Like Like x 1
  10. :metal: awesome lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nicely done:cool:

@Superjoint
    A naming contest here, on BCT, or both, would generate some good initial interest.

12. Hell yah I would invest. I've been thinking about investing in the medicine soon anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'd rather just buy the website from you straight up.

:p

• Like Like x 1
  14. Will we get to vote like shareholders? So how much will I need to invest to have a controlling share? There's some changes I have in mind.

15. I'll only do it it gives me a unique nameplate and avatar because I want the people (commoners) to know how important I am as a shareholder.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Make me an offer I can't refuse :geek:

17. I would def not opt for that, it would be a dividend kind of a deal, profit sharing, future changes should be a consensus among users.

• Like Like x 2
  18. [​IMG]

Perhaps someday. ;)

I'm new here, still sizing the place up.

19. Would definitely look into it

20. Would we be able to sell these shares and get money if we wanted to?

• Like Like x 2