Thinking out loud

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by buddy-weiser, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Just thinking organic's reminds me of an info-mercial "set it and forget it". Also thinking I'll start my journal tomorrow, be on the look out for my organic cab in the basement.

2. Oops wanted this in organic growing. Can I get it moved? Please?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It can be as easy as you want I see people here who act like they are growing with nutes always spraying,  making numerous teas constantly changing something. I like to sit back and watch the plants use my limited time to make sure they are happy and lets them grow like the weed they are.... 

4. I practice a lot of
    KISS.. (keep it simple stupid)
    LITFA.. (leave it the f@#$ alone)
    Less is more.. I'm more inclined to let the soil do what we mixed it for in the first place.. It's own thing.. Or it's just my excuse to not get off my ass.. I'm to laid back (stoned) to do any of the teas, act, aact, bokashi, top dressing, clover, mulch or most of the dozens of (organic) treatments I see being used..
    It's tough enough to keep up with my early morning sprayings for Powdery Mildew with Greencure and the Caterpillars with BT on some kind of regular schedule..
    However... LMAO.. I do read all the time and watch to see who gets what results with what methods.. I'm not adverse to stepping up the game I just need the best bang for the minimal effort this old fart is willing to expend.. I am watching the young coconut water.. LOL
    happy growing.. BNW