thinking of trying a water bong for the first time

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by adbarnesh, May 18, 2021.

1. i only smoke joints and sometimes glass pipes but never a water bong. Was planning to get a normal water bong and wondering if you smoke half a gram from it does the high kick in super hard compared to a joint? lol

2. It definitely hits you different

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. The sooner you try a bong, the better. You'll see what you have been missing :smoking-bong::cool:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Bongs are best. Wish I could have one in my apartment. Gotta roll up joints and smoke outside.

However I do keep a dab rig in here ;)

5. thnx for the tips what do u all reccomend to start with for a water bong? can i do 0.5 in 1 shot or better to start with 0.2

6. lol don't worry about trying to smoke certain amounts, especially in one go. Just load up the bowl most of the way and take a hit. You don't need to try to smoke a ton in one go. That will likely have you coughing like a mf if you never took a big hit like that. Take some normal hits and work your way up to bigger hits if you want. But even normal hits will still hit you harder because it's more smoke at once vs a joint. Every bong is different and requires some different technique to have the best experience so just mess around with water level and smoke it until you figure it out.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Absolutely! Buy a bong!

I recommend getting a smaller, more affordable one. Even better if you get it beaker style. Just fill that baby up and smoke away! :smoking-bong:

[​IMG]

8. Maybe its just me but I find it funny you're asking how much weed to smoke. Just pack the thing up and hit it man! We all cough.. not everytime.. but it comes with the title of smoking weed... :RoorRip:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Bong, how much weed, how to? seriously is this for real? And if you ever get any split tail i hope you know who puts what where and how long.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. So how much lube should he use? Just a little or the whole thing? :laughing:

11. None needed if proper fore steps have been implemented with a high degree of success.

12. I suggest a bong that's 50mm or 44mm. And about 18 to 20 inches tall with an 19mm bowl. Glass only