Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

thinking of quitting?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokerr, Dec 21, 2010.

1. i have a steady connect, but he rips me off everytime. example: today i get what i think is an 1/8 but i weighed it at home and it would up being like 2 gs and i paid 60 for it. he said he can give me back 10 dollars tomorrow and hook me up with the other 1.5 next time i buy from him cuz he ran outta bud. but for some reason i dont believe that shit and im really pissed right now cuz i wanted this bud to last me over christmas break. its mad depressing idek what to do? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

2. If he's a dick stop buying from him... Find a new connect.

3. Make sure you get that 1.5 and find a new dealer!

4. Cannabis is the biggest cash crop in America atm.
    This is true for many parts of the world.
    There are always people with it.
    Then there are people who take advantage of their clients.
    Find a new connection.
    Problem solved.

5. explain to him nicely you wanted this for over christmas break, this is not the first time you have noticed a shortage, and warn him your going to go elsewhere if things dont start working out right.(if your completely fed up give him an ultimatum to make this right!) Might coax him into helping you out alittle quicker. alot of time once people jipp someone they will continue to do so because they think you dont know any better thats why its best to say something the first time. I moved to a new area and got tired of the people thinkin they could rip me cause i was new, so i did as you were thinkin quit for a while till i met people who i could trust.

6. If possible, just grow. ALL hookup problems solved.

7. I think based on the information given he can't grow. Or just doesn't feel like doing the research on it (It can be over whelming). Sounds like the average joe just wanting some decent stuff and a good connection.
    Like most people.
    But growing does take away most of the costs and you don't have to deal with people.

8. Get a .5 mil. pistol go to his house, and dramaticaly say "give me the 1.5 bitch!" then once he gives it to you walk for the door, then turn around and say "I aint fuckin!" and shoot him in the stomach.

Problem solved.

Just Kidding :)

Go to his house and say "I aint fuckin, give me the 1.5 (bitch)!" and just leave. find some one else, now the problem is really solved.

Dude Im dry for xmas vacay too.

9. @ Smokerr

I love it.
    Harsh and to the point.

10. this! you could end up making money and having thc what a win win:wave:

11. I've found that the biggest advantage to growing has been my mental health. Sure it's nice to have inexpensive, massive quantities of good bud, but the relaxation that I get from spending an hour with my ladies is almost as satisfying and relaxing as sex.

12. i dont have accsess to seeds, idk how to get em. and plus at least i got 2 gs out of the deal its not like i got nothing at all. and hopefully i will get the 1.5 and the 10 dollars he says. :( this really makes me want to quit smoking weed, i dont need weed i want it as an extra and for fun and this shit happens. damn i think im done after these 2 grams if i dont get the 1.5 and 10 dollars :(

13. You can't base your future on anothers actions. I have always said that the hookup was the worst part of smoking. Seeds aren't too big a problem. You have a computer. If you decide to stop, that's fine. Just don't let someone else make that choice for you.

14. Dont quit because of this man. Just get another dealer, ask around, ask some friends, this is all about connections, my dealer is a high school friend of mine, you need some1 you can trust, or just buy a scale for 40 bux at home depot or something.

15. i do have a scale thats how i know it only was 2 grams. glas i bought it!:smoke:

16. There's most likely hundreds of connections in your city if you can't grow. Talk to buddies and go from there.

17. just get a new guy ive bought ffrom probably like 7 or 8 different people before and some rip me off and some hook me up then you gotta choose who you keep buying from and who you stop but sometimes youre just desperate and you dont have a choice