thinking of quitting

Discussion in 'General' started by Herbals, Jul 12, 2009.

1. in anticipation for a hella lot of practice i'm about to start for college.
    i'm getting kind of over weed anyway and i don't need to move on to anything harder.

so i need a couple opinions. should i just straight up quit or is it cool to be an athlete and toke up?

oh AND another question is... are there any athletes out there that toke up?? and if so how well do you manage being a frequent smoker and then going to practices almost every day?

and i'm talkin like practice for real sports and real competition. water polo fo sho

2. Everyone at college smokes

3. Just don't show up for practice high as a kite.

You can smoke after all your shits done to relax and be fine.

4. I've been playing college lacrosse for the past 3 years and during the school year my pot intake drops 70%. There is just so many other things that need attention and your ability to relax and enjoy a pleasant high gets really spread thin.

As long as your a person who has a cemented set of priorities, and academics are above drugs...You'll be fine man.

5. seriously, if you're an athlete get a vaporizer. You won't be fucking up your lungs cause you won't actually be "smoking", so you won't get all out of breath as easily and you'll just be overall healthier. Smoking+sports never really works out

6. how about this..

don't anticipate it. do what you feel like doing. if you don't need to smoke today, then why bother? everything in moderation.

7. Are there athletes that smoke???
    [​IMG]

8. I play baseball and I toke up everyday. I went to one game high, went 0-3, and never went high again hahaha.

9. You can definitely be a college athlete and a weed smoker. You just have to keep the 2 activities separate so that smoking doesn't negatively affect your performance. You'll probably also start smoking less naturally because you'll just find you have less time to be just sitting around, so that in itself will limit your weed intake.