thinking of quitting. at least for awhile

Discussion in 'General' started by deadphish46, Sep 10, 2004.

1. what's up guys. my first visit to the city in awhile. so yea i've been thinking lately about quitting. as of late it hasn't been much fun, and i don't even smoke that much. i trasnferred schools this year to a public school and i've been blazing a lot more, but i miss my friends at my old school, no matter how much the school itself sucked. due to the lax-ness of public school instead of my old private school i have a hard time getting motivated to do anything. i've decided that for me school and blazing don't go hand in hand. i'm also thinking of transferring back, i miss my friends too much. public school is a lot different after going to private school so long. don't get me wrong, i love it and all my friends, but looking at the kids around me...they aren't going anywhere. for those of you that can handle school and blazing, more power to you. i wish i was you. toke on. but i need to sort some shit out. i'm not depressed by any means, i just need to decide where i fit in, and i feel for now weed is a way to escape that and artificially better my surroundings. that's for me at least. seriously this isn't to say i'm right and those of you who toke every day are wrong. i just can't handle it and i figured maybe i'd post for support. i think i'll use this weekend as my last blaze weekend. i got a half 8th of juicy fruit, and my friend has a gram each of 2 really good strains (forgot the names) and a gram of hash. i'll enjoy the weekend, then i need to think a bit. my grades have been slipping, i can't think, i'm unmotivated as shit, and i miss my friends. public school is just too different for me, all this freedom is eating me alive. thanks in advance for any support/advice. it's rough. any negative comments welcome as well. i needed to get this out there somehow. peace

2. well why did you change schools in the first place?? can you go back, cause friends are important.
    yeah, have fun blazing next weekend with your friends. .and everything will come together.. if you stay at this public school you'll make new friends in no time

later man

3. Right on man, I kind of did the same thing as you back in highschool...I transferred back to my old school cause I missed all my friends. Definitly stick w/ school over weed if you can't handle both, it's good to get your priorities straight.