thinking of planting near sewer overflow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by caper2, Mar 18, 2003.

1. I HAVE A NICE HIDDEN SPOT THAT IS AROUND THE OVER FLOW OF A HOUSEHOLD SEWAGE LINE. WEEDS AND GRASSES GROW LIKE CRAZY IN THIS AREA WHICH IS ABOUT 100* 30 . I WAS WONDERING IF THERE WOULD BE ANY BAD SIDE AFFECTS TO POT PLANTS GROWN IN THIS SOIL . HOW CLOSE COULD ONE PLANT TO THE SEWAGE FLOW.

2. yea...ur weed will smell and taste like ur ass LOLOLOL.

kiddin...i think it will be fine...ur weed wont taste like ur asshole unless u get the famous variety "asshole skunk"

3. thanks . New to this growing after wasting years at buying. last few summers here in alantic canada have been so dry that water is a problem. thats why I WAS WONDERING ABOUT THIS SPOT ITS ALWAYS LUSH AND GREEN NO MATTER HOW HOT AND DRY IT GETS. THIS SPOT IS AT THE END OF THE SEWER LINE . THE WASTE GOES THROUGH THE SPECTIC TANK THE DISPOSAL FEILD THERES RUN OFF THAT DRIBBLES ALL SUMMER. GUESS I WILL TRY 3-4 THIS SUMMER TO SEE.

4. I no a guy that owns a pig farm and he planted some seeds in an old pig pen that they dont use anymore and shit if it wasnt some of the best smoke Ive ever tried so shit why not

5. When i was a little dude about 5 or 6 years old i remeber my dad used to just toss his seeds out the kitchen window on the 2nd floor, directly below this window was the sewer overflow that was always overflowing in the backyard. He never fixed the sewer cause every season he'd get TREES, not plants. I mean things 20 feet tall that you could sit under for shade n shizz. Some plants were harvested right out the 2nd story kitchen window, they grew that tall.

Back in the day when were like 15 or so, my friends, his parents, and 2 brothers were all smokin weed inj the house but each person was hiding it from the other. it was funny cause everybody was always stoned but nobody caught on until one day when their mean ass dog died of old age. for about 6 months this dog was so sold and mean it would literally try and kill everything that entered the backyard and nobody went back there for like a year. they used to feed the dog from outside the fence. finally the dog died and me and my friend went in the backyard to see what it looked like. HOLY SHIT!!! there were no less than 1000 5 foot + plants all healthy with only paths cut by the dig through them where he ran back and forth. It was coverd from view by vines on the fences and a big fig tree from up above. It turns out that everybody who was hiding their getting stoned in the house was all tossing their seeds out the windows in the back of the house, and they grew like fuckin insane, maybe due to the dogshit, but still it was funny to find cause at the time my friend was complaining for like a week that he was outta weed.

Peace