thinking of planting?? :D

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by da_buds, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Hey everyone:hello:. Im thinking of planting some bag seeds i got, but i have a few things i want to know :D.

firstly i want to know about germination how long do i have to germinate it for... 2 weeks etc.
    secondly after i germinate it and transfer it into a small cup or something would i need to shine light onto it? im planning to put it under a normal desktop light?? can i use it i might cover the light with a white piece of paper?? i heard that it works?:confused:
    will 2 weeks of vegetation do, or about how big the plant should be before i think of vegetating it about long will that be?

after it is ready to be flowered i am thinking of planting it outdoor :), do you think this would be a problem for people to smell it be cause me back yard is like almost part of a park it got a fence and over that is the park?

and oh yeah one last thing about how long will flowering take?

hey thanks everyone i appreiciate your help:D

im sorry if ive rambled on, i was a bit buzzed during the day
    hope it all makes sense, thanks

[EDIT] im sorry i think i posted this in the wrong sec tion :S

2. There are guides that give you the answers to all of those questions.

You germinate the seeds for as long as it takes to germinate. Do you even know what germinate means?
    Yes, it needs light.
    No, you cannot use a regular light. It does not emit a wide enough spectrum of light.
    Um… Covering it with paper is a bad idea.
    No, it is outside, do you really think that someone could smell a plant without getting close to it?
    Yes, you posted it in the wrong section.

3. Here's a link to sidious' grow guide: http://www.geocities.com/quickgrowguide/ . And I bet if you did a little reading in the grow room all your questions would find their answers. :) Good luck with it man.

4. AnalogSwitch dude if i didn't know what it meant i wouldnt be talkin bout it.

anyway does any1 else have to say bout this idea i have?