Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thinking of Inventions/Ideas While High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ColoradoToking, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Have any of you guys ever thought of a unique invention or idea with your friends while your stoned?

I know I have! Me and my friend split a Decka-Dose Cheeba Chew so we each ate about 140mg. And we thought of this idea called The Universal Bus and basically what it is is a bus that goes everywhere so you can take it home and whatnot (It only makes sense when you're medicated). It's pretty much a taxi but its a bus.

We thought of this idea when we had to walk 4 miles to his house in freezing weather. Lol... What about you guys?

2. I think of inventions too. But its weird how i do it. I close my eyes and let my closed eye visuals put multiple images in my mind and those pictures fuze together to create a new item

3. Haha i've done that before too man.