Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thinking of growing....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ProSmoke87, Feb 15, 2015.

1. So heres the deal i am tired of dealing with dealers i had one untill recently who started ignoring my calls so i threw his number away

so now i am without weed but i love to smoke and i am thinking of doing a homegrow
    plus if i do i could try out some awesome new strains and chose my own which is always a bonus..
    the thing is i am a little bit paranoid that if i got caught with lets say 1 or 2 plants here in the UK i am not sure what would happen?

Can anyone tell me? maybe you have known someone who got caught?

also not sure what strains to grow for a beginner such as me.

Also i have not tried that many good strains so can anyone recommend?

something very easy to grow would be perfect.... something extremely easy even better lol

I was considering white widow off the top of my head..

also is it really needed to use nutrients and whats the most basic set up that would work and the cheapest?

just wondering..
    cheers.

2. #2 The real spliff shady, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
    The safest and cheapest don't go hand in hand. Don't go with the cheapest atleast Invest in your grow how much you would invest in a couple ounces of weed. Make sure you get an air cleaner and a generator otherwise they can check the light schedules and catch you.

3. How much do you want spend and how much do you want to end up with?

4. weed is easy to grow, its a resilient plant. that doesnt make growing easy. do your research, learn the risks and precautions, etc then decide if its for you. 

5. Weed is easy to grow...

Its a resilient plant.

That doesnt make growing easy..

*coughs* Riiight thanks for your input..

LOL!

6. Closet hydro grow.

Get growing!

7. As far as what would happen if you are caught, here is the UK sentencing guide for cannabis cultivation:
    The actual strain you should grow is up to you really, I'd recommend an Indica strain due to it's much shorter height and cultivation times, Northern Lights and White Widow are good choices for beginners that forgive you for a lot of mistakes.
    Do some googling for grow tutorials, read a couple of them to get a good understanding of lighting, nutrients etc.

The amount you put into it in terms of effort is directly reflected in the yields you get - you can probably get one or two plants, stick them in a cupboard with a CFL hanging above them and get a full grow, but it probably wouldn't be very good.

Nutrients are very important for your plants, cannabis grows really quickly, and it's an extremely hungry plant in order to fuel that growth. They seem quite complex at first but really they're not.

The cheapest simplest set-up is just one or two plants and a light - you can then add to it dependent on how much you want to put into the grow by adding a grow tent, more sufficient lightning, ventilation etc...