Thinking of going to FL for spring break

Discussion in 'General' started by Zerologic, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Those of you that live in the FL or go for spring break I was wondering is it worth the hype for spring break. If not where do you suggest ? :cool:

If this is in the wrong section my bad haha :smoking:

2. I live in Fl, I am from Fort Lauderdale but I currently go to UCF in Orlando, south Florida is pretty awesome for spring break I would suggest Miami or Fort Lauderdale, Miami has some fun clubs and so Fort Lauderdale has a bunch of bars and a few clubs and of course both have the beach which are just covered in frolicking college chicks. I'd say its a great place for spring break but I mean if you're not looking for the beach of course there's always New Orleans, there's California and there's Mexico and the Caribbean of course.

3. Alright thanks I love the beach I'll dentally keep my options open only thing is the hotels are experiences as fuck lol

4. I heard panama city bangin , nerds get laid without game , poon and ass everywhere , probably heading there this spring break . pretend to be a college student with a couple homies :smoking:

5. Because that doesn't sound creepy. Lol but Im from Panama city and its a really nice place even in the off season when it looks like a ghost town.

6. Florida...wack ass mofukin state.

7. I recommend that you take yo a$$ down to Miami for UltraFest this year; that is, unless you have an aversion to drunk, hot chicks throwing themselves all over you.

8. No offense but the only people I've ever seen go to Panama City are complete tools. You can have fun anywhere depending on what your trying to do.