Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thinking of going to college somewhere medical?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JaysForDays, Sep 14, 2011.

1. I don't know, but after college I would stay there and live there, is it really a good idea to move away from family and friends to live in cali for weed/good weather :hello:

So any opinions on good colleges in med states? Thanks. :D

2. Im moving to cali after i graduate college. stayed in my state for college though..

3. Depending on how much cash you have, I would HIGHLY suggest going to Colorado State University or University of Colorado at Boulder. Both way up in the mountains. Always something to do and of course, the finest dank available. Also, getting caught with bud there is a $100 fine.

4. California is where it's at. I currently go to UC Berkeley, but there's also Stanford, Davis, SF state, Chico is weak now-a-days and the other schools in so-cal. California is the bidness.

5. Go to UCSD, UCLA for major unis.

Santa monica city college for cc's

6. What GPA is required to get in there? Always sounded like a cool school just to smoke weed and do minimal work.

7. Lol for real? Chico has craaaaazy parties. I've only been there a few times though. Annoying how many drunken bros want to start fights though. UCSB seems pretty damn epic, and a lot of my friends love SDSU, but I like the Norcal crowd more. You're gonna have crazy fun at any of the unis for sure, and at most of the major cal state colleges. Bog, what were your other top picks? If you chose berkeley, were you also interested in UCSC?

8. This is what I feel is appropriate, and I might transfer during my junior year of college to attend the campus there :D

Would help me in most ways

9. Which one would you recommend?

10. for a medical career?

UCSD