Thinking of going dreads

Discussion in 'General' started by SeLeKt, Dec 3, 2010.

1. But I dont know too much about them. I have bright red hair, natural ginger haha. Its really thick and only about 4 inches long right now but its just an idea now. any thoughts or help?

2. ginger dread? rly?

3. Hahahah hey, it's different

4. Lol Ginger dreads
    post some pics for better opinions

5. Your nickname on Grasscity will be Ginger Dread.

Your Rastafarian name will be Ras Ginger.

6. [​IMG]

snagged that from the darkest, shantiest, lurkiest, part of the interwebs..had to white out all of the pic excpet for the chick to get a redhead w/ dreads.

that being said shes very attractive to me, but on a dude i dont know. most of the red heads i know are very skinny, pale, and shanty with freckles BUT that might have something to do w/ where i live. post a pic and we can evaluate

7. #7 SeLeKt, Dec 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2010
    I will either find my camera and take a picture soon or find a more recent picture but all I have now are ones with me with shorter hair because its how it used to always be. i just decided to let it grow out and if i do i was wondering what people thought about red dreads. Ill find a picture but I am a tall, bigger guy who yes has freckles but isn't ghostly pale haha.

Edit: http://www.facebook.com/jakedeezy look there if you want. don't think its blocked.

and I can grow a nice red beard that I am going to let grow too

8. Do it if thats what you really want!

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyQbfXrrz64&NR=1]YouTube - yabby you - Jah Jah way[/ame]

10. well why should i do dreads sassy? :p

11. we bumped this thread at the exact same time.... :O

12. If you have red hair, it's the only chance you have at ever being cool... or attractive.
    :laughing:

Ok, not really, but on a serious note, if you want them, why not? Some girls think dreads are sexy. I am indifferent.

13. dreads are...

hard to get
    take forever
    take lots of care
    look ridiculous until they're done
    and then, not a lot of people can rock them

I suggest not doing dreads.

14. oh i knew this red-headed dude who rocked dreads

everyone called him ginger hippie

15. bhahahahhahaha

16. ouch sassy haha. I may just let the hair go and see how it goes. I now have supervised parole until 12.16.11 sooo i may just let it grow until then. t break time :/

17. Yikes, you're one of THOSE.

I was JK anyway, my mom, and MUCH of my extended family on her side, are redheads.
    My brother grows a red beard. It's hilarious.
    I'm more auburn myself...

18. but still some red :) im proud. One one of those?

19. i'm not really a supporter of white dudes with dreads