Thinking of getting a volcano

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by mikey piff, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Whats up guys, I am seriously thinking about buying a volcano vaporizer. I have used other vapes before and liked them but I feel like volcano would be the best vaporizer out there. Please share details about volcanos and if you have one tell me everything about the volcano.

2. I don't personally own a Cano but I have multiple friends who do. There's going to be people on here who tell you that they are over priced and honestly I believe they are. However everyone of my friends who owns one swears by them from their performance to their durability. I say go for it. I have never met someone who was disappointed in their Cano purchase.

3. i own one and dont regret the purchase one bit. neither will you. just make sure your want a bag type vaporizer. the same company also started making a whip style vaporizer that can be seen here both are amazing tools

4. Get it , I've owned three well known vapes ( MFLB, No2, and DBV and they don't even come close to the volcano , worth while investment

5. No. Not at all. Its far from the best. The best is the vapexhale cloud. Look that up.

6. [quote name='"Nate489"']No. Not at all. Its far from the best. The best is the vapexhale cloud. Look that up.[/quote]

People all say shit like this, but when it comes down to it if you're looking at the cano, nothing can brand up to it. I bought the digital and the two valves which ran me 769$ total, I also bought some spare screens and a lanyard from them.. trust me.. if you're looking at it and you have the money, its not even a question.
    Thats my opinion but still ..

7. Wait, have you even seen the cloud? I would much rather pay all that money for something like the cloud than something that does the exact same functions as a vaporizer half it's price.

8. Yeah the cloud really is better than a cano in every way including price.

9. [quote name='"CentiZen"']Wait, have you even seen the cloud? I would much rather pay all that money for something like the cloud than something that does the exact same functions as a vaporizer half it's price.[/quote]

The cloud does look sick...

10. [quote name='"CentiZen"']Wait, have you even seen the cloud? I would much rather pay all that money for something like the cloud than something that does the exact same functions as a vaporizer half it's price.[/quote]

The cloud looks much better.. Also what about the extreme q?

11. [quote name='"tnh"']

The cloud looks much better.. Also what about the extreme q?[/quote]

I have an extreme q and it is a monster. And personally, I really enjoy its ability to use bags or a whip. It's fun to be able to switch things up, and it seems to do both pretty well.

12. I don't have one but I have used one alot at a
    Vapor Lounge (marijuana smoking room with couches, volcano vapes, and allowance off types of Mary smoking) anyway, those volcanoes are beasts! I'd recommend getting the one with the buttons and display of temperature, little more expensive but totally worth it!

13. [quote name='"Endless Rain"']I don't have one but I have used one alot at a
    Vapor Lounge (marijuana smoking room with couches, volcano vapes, and allowance off types of Mary smoking) anyway, those volcanoes are beasts! I'd recommend getting the one with the buttons and display of temperature, little more expensive but totally worth it![/quote]

Wow that place sounds awesome.. Where are you at if you don't mind me asking..

14. There's vapor lounges all over; I think he's talking about the one is LA perhaps (could be wrong though). I go to the one in toronto every once in a while.

15. [quote name='"Nate489"']No. Not at all. Its far from the best. The best is the vapexhale cloud. Look that up.[/quote]

YESSSSSSSSS THANKYOU the vapExhale cloud is incredible 449$ there amazing and blow the shit out of the "Cano" lol try putting your volcano vape thru water ohhhh wait you can't, look up the VAPEXHALE CLOUD, and buy that instead comes with your choice of water bong that goes ontop of it also it has an 18.8mm fitting so just turn it upside down and stick it in your favorite functional glass and there you go!!! Haha thankgod some one elese has here of this

16. [quote name='"CentiZen"']There's vapor lounges all over; I think he's talking about the one is LA perhaps (could be wrong though). I go to the one in toronto every once in a while.[/quote]

I'm talking of the one in Toronto
    The other great aspect of it is the bing rentals
    RooRs and awesome perc bong rentals from 15-30 (if I remember correctly)
    It's also awesome with all the flat screens playing tv shows and movies

17. [quote name='"Endless Rain"']

I'm talking of the one in Toronto
    The other great aspect of it is the bing rentals
    RooRs and awesome perc bong rentals from 15-30 (if I remember correctly)
    It's also awesome with all the flat screens playing tv shows and movies[/quote]

That cool as fuck.. I wanna move to Toronto! Lmao

18. ^^ move too Canada if you must but take the VAPEXHALE CLOUD with you!!! =) haha

19. I love my volcano

20. I'm sorry please don't interpret me saying too buy the vapexhale cloud that the volcano isn't good since its debut it's been amazing and it took 12 years too make something like the VAPEXHALE too even compete with the canos, they've led the way for vaporizers for over a decade now and in a decade theyve only changed a couple of things on it meaning since it came out it's been bad ass and still good too use , I loved them for years and years but now the mega god of the vaporizers(volcano) have alot of compition