Thinking of getting a PC Box. Advice & tips? (Autoflower)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by BLAZE JDM, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Hey guys. I'm fed up with inconsistent dealers, and have decided to go to the green side. :smoke:

I've been looking into PC-type boxes for short autoflowering plants to grow (low Ryder diesel, blue mystic, speed devil) that aren't terribly expensive. After a few weeks of reading up on the basics, I decided that a hydro-grow would be best for such a small grow (correct me if I'm wrong.)

Anyways, I came across a few stealth boxes on eBay. I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with a specific box or if these are just a waste of time? Here's the description of the one I'm leaning towards right now:

And another: (only 19" tall, and seems like it comes more complete. I'm just worried about it only being 19" tall,possible?

Thanks for any help or advise, it's greatly appreciated!

Also, if this is in the wrong section feel free to move it. Wasn't sure where it best belonged.

2. trust me building your own is much better. Though if I had to purchase one it would be the grow buddy but dont think your going to have 8 plants in there more like one to three(Max but highly unrecommended)

3. lol'd @ paying $$270+ and not even having a nice carbon filter on it.

In my opinion buy a full tower case and a TD-100 Fan. Spend the rest of the money on high quality LEDS... and you'll have a much nicer setup at around the same price if not cheaper.