Thinking Of Buying A Vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Mr.Macky, Aug 28, 2014.

1. have been saving up a little bit to possibly buy a vaporiser as i have heard heaps of good things about them online, but a few of my mates are saying they're not worth the money... could anyone give me any advice as to wether or not it's worth buying one? (looking at the magic flight box or around that price range)

thanks for any help, appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. just pay more for a Solo by Arizer. You won't regret, I promise!     :bongin:  :smoke:

3. In that price range there's also the hammer and the firewood. I'd definitely give the hammer a look as it is one of the hardest hitting portables on the market.

4. #5 lwien, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    All four vapes mentioned above, the MFLB, the Firewood, The Hammer and the Solo are all great portable vapes but you didn't say that you needed a portable.     If you want to stay in the MFLB's price range, but portability is not a priority, check out the Vapolution 2.0.   It has an all glass air and vapor path and can be had for around 100 bucks.    It's gotta be one of the best vaporizer values on the planet.

As long as you do a little research and pick a quality vaporizer it will definitely be worth it. Your herb consumption will be cut in half and your lungs will be much healthier.

6. thanks for the replies everyone. i'll do some research on the vapes you all listed.

is the high you get from vaporising better? and does it last very long?
    and yes i was looking at a portable one

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

It is a much clearer high than smoking, you can vape at different temperatures to get different effects. Higher temps will give you more couchlock, lower temps will be more cerebral and floaty.

8. I have smoked for 40 plus years. Found vaping in February. Other than a power outage a few weeks ago I haven't looked back. 

9. Don't buy the Puffit or puffit X

10. Also check out the Arizer Extreme Q, you can find em mid 100's with some price shopping! they have a whip and a bag attachment. I'm only getting it for the bag, but to each is own.

Sent from my Spaceship, high as hell in space.

11. You dont even own one yet but you are recommending it? What has this world come to?

12. I have a Q 
    Other than the set-up (takes time) I like it
    Good Vapor and taste

Has anyone tried their smaller model the Arizer Solo?
    I was thinking of getting one after the Puffit X  did not do what they said.

Any opinions on the Solo would be appreciated

Teejay which Vape did you buy and how do you like it?

13. shshshhhhhhhhshshs shush

Sent from my Spaceship, high as hell in space.

14. Hot Box knock off -Showed me possibilities.
    NO2   Yes this works but I am the problem here. Need more.
    Da Buddah  I am a convert. This hits and holds. I thought I was at the end of my journey.

BUT
    I found FC.com and was curious about log vapes so I bought Epic Vapes E-Nano. This is my recommendation.

Found cheap China bongs, Concentrates and Magic Butter2.

I am in bliss now.

15. A lot of people have tried the Solo. It is a good vape. Just get past the draw resistance and you won't have any issues. Tastes dies off after several hits but you can still hit it as long as vapor is produced. I have a domed screen in my stems so a full pack is roughly 0.05-0.15g. It has an auto shut off feature after 12 minutes. Most of the time a bowl lasts about that long it depends on your weed and how many hits you took.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. there definitely worth it bro, they get you lifted

17. Thanks
    Can I ask what a dome screen looks like?

18. I found it thanks

19. I dont know if your follow up post was directed towards this one, but picture a yamaka. Thats basically what a domed screen is. I use my pinky to shape a flat screen into a perfect dome for solo stems

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app