Thinking of buying a bong from someone, how much is this worth?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by KhaosArts, Oct 28, 2015.

1. How much is this worth?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Considering it's not a real roor, still looks thick glass. I'd pay no more than 80 for it. Cheers

3. Is it really a fake!? :O

Damn, he's selling it for 85, thought I was getting a steal.

4. Get a new bong with your money or a little more.

5. Any reason that I should just get a new one instead?

6. lol cuz it's new bro. plus I love going to the shop to buy a new piece. it's fun, and you'll get something cool

7. i would go 50 bucks for the fakey.

do yourself a favor and do as others have suggested, get to your local head shop and look around.

8. I'd definitely look around as others have suggested. You may surprise yourself and find a piece that just speaks to you! I'd hold off on getting this new piece at least until you've scouted out the local or online shops.

9. I wouldnt buy it just because its a fake. Still a nice piece but it puts shame to the roor name.

10. Man, idk if you guys have 710 wherever you are, but BEST fucking smoke shop ever.

I got a 9 mm 1 and a half foot tech tubes beaker bong for 40$. They were on sale already at 75, and I walked in and told the owner why I was there gettin a piece. ( my other 7 mm 1 and a half foot NG beaker broke so we zipped over) after I described the bong, he brought back this replica over to me, and said how much money do you have, and I said 60$ and he said, alright, I'll hook you up with this piece. And then he noticed a small hair line crack inside the glass and said that he couldn't sell it for more than 40.

Moral of the story man, idk where you live, but you can even order bongs online and 85 dollars isn't a bad budget at all. Unless you're really in love with that knock off roor. See if he'll take like 60 for it. But I myself would rather just invest into adopting a new piece of my own.

It's a special kind of connection, between bongs and humans.

11. How do yall know it's fake? What gives it away?

12. A real roor piece doesn't have a perc, unless it's a roor tech bong and that would be included on the label. You can also look at the joint and tell that way, if it's clean and looks like one piece it's a better chance of it being real. Just a few things I've learned over the years. Cheers to the grasscity knowledge going around!

13. I can offer you at $45 for unit one if you buy more,we are glass water smoking pipe in China