Thinking of booting out my roommate

Discussion in 'General' started by g0pher, Jan 26, 2009.

1. as mentioned, a time frame to either a) get a job and pay rent or else b) get the fuck out.

also, i'd stop that gravy train he's got going, padlock on the fridge, lock the booze cupboard, and no weed unless he does chores. fucker should be cleaning your house everyday or something.

2. #22 hydrocronik, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009
    Tell him that he has 1 month to look for a job. That's it. He can choose to take you seriously or not, but after that month, if he doesn't have a job, throw him out. Also, remember that you have complete control of the situation. It's your home/food/weed/booze/etc. that he's using, if he can't respect you or your rules, kick him the fuck out. No matter if you're boys, if he can't respect you after what you're doing for him, tell him to bounce..

3. Lmao! I think i like this idea haha!
    Ill give the dude 1 more month man. Then ill dig up this thread and post a pic of a dude with a boot up his ass eating the dust if shit still aint changed

4. I would tell him that while hes not looking for a job hes gonna be washing my fucking dishes and cleaning my house like a bitch would.

Also, dont give him any drugs. Tell him find a fucking yob if he wants to get his stoned on. Or atleast hustle some shit and make some money *****, damn.

5. Damn if my buddy needed a place to stay i got his back, but i expect him to pay for his own food/booze/weed, AND clean up after himself.

This guy doesn't sound like friend material, he sounds like a moocher and a slob.

If he doesn't have a job or any form of income he has no business smoking weed in the first place.

Hell i'd be cool if he just sold weed on the side, in this economy it can be tough getting a job, but if your living in my house you have to pony up some cash and pay for your own shit.

6. i gotta no if this guy is out or what.

7. yeah i know haha. how is the situation?

8. OP wrote:

9. Id give him 2-3 weeks to find a job, and tell him to start cleaning up while your at work or hes gone

10. you gotta do it man. especially if you have a girlfriend.

i mean yeah it sucks to be him but...why should you have to pay for all his shit?

kick him to the curb.

11. I had the same thing happen to me. We were all moving into this place and it ended up being just me and this friend of mine.

He has long hair and it falls out so he left it in the shower and also made it gross, he didn't do any house chores so the garbage he would leave everywhere stayed, he slept on a mattress in a room filled with shit cause he never renovated like he was supposed to. Then when rent came around he never paid, he didn't go to his college lectures (causing him to flunk), he quit his job 3 months prior by just not going and then never looked since.

I talked to him and said get a job and would even drive him around to get applications. He never did fucking jack so I got fed up and moved back in with my parents. Now he still lives there in the exact mess I left it (i returned to get shit).

Don't get me wrong I can be messy too but I cleaned shit up, but he would throw it all back down basically and it would stay cause that ain't my job to pick up after a slob.

He got a job as a delivery boy and smokes tree a bunch. By the way for the entire first semester he dissed on me for smoking and said I was a waste.

Now tell me what the fuck is that shit? No way should you tolerate people using you dude. Tell him get a job in two weeks or get the fuck out.

12. You have two choices:

#1 you are present when he closes the door behind him the last time (so he doesn't interfere with your stuff)

#2 You tell him you are moving together with your girl somewhere else and the land lord has rented the place to someone else from this certain date on.

If I was you, after giving him the chances you gave him...his shit would be @ the door when he's coming back from somewhere.

In front of the door that is.

[​IMG]

13. This all depends if the OP wants to be friends still or not. If you want rid of him do the former. If you want to be friends still then leave his shit in front of the door with a cake.

14. Ok this dude's out of my fucking flat and out of my fucking life. 3 weeks ago when i made this thread some of yall's comments made me think to give him another month So i did, two weeks ago we drank and watched a game - downed about a case of beers two man and got really sloshed then i told him how much this was becoming a problem to me which he said he understood and was very sorry and very grateful, now as you can probably guess he still dont work (he jus got himself together and started cleaning the house more often)

last week i tried helping him out because there was some general assistant jobs (welding) with no qualifications required, he jus casually said manual labour's not for him which fucking pissed me off so much you would.nt believe because the job was set, my connection had already said he can come as long as he's healthy yada yada yada so later i said fuck this shit. I go and get a homeless shelter brochure from the shelter and place it on the kitchen counter without saying shit. When he came back and read it I told him the choice was either going back to his sis or wherever else...or go over to a homeless shelter. I thought of telling him i was moving but he'd obviously know i was bullshiting and i thought what's the point anyways he didnt say shit about it and that was on saturday.

Yesterday when i got back to the flat half my ducking clothes are gone, my watch is missing, a quarter of my food is gone, my DVD player, cd's and xbox is gone

THE FUCKING CUNT

I swear if i see him again i'll dent his fucking face in the fucker

15. #35 poodog313, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    when he leaves....change the fuckin locks, and be like yo a key will cost you (insert monthly rent here)

ya dude i just read your post^^ nice guys finish last no doubt. dude sounds like a piece of shit

16. i think a swinging chain would get your point across. people learn their lesson after being beat with a chain.

could you call the police and claim that he broke in and stole the shit?

17. That is some fucked up shit, you give someone a place to live and they repay you buy robbing your shit.

18. Just read your update man, what a fucking cunt!

What a loser, i wonder how he fucking gets to sleep at night knowing he's such a fuck up and a douchebag that he robs people blind after they take him in.

Oh yeah manual labor isn't for him, what a tool..... who turns down a job that your roommate sets up for you and all you have to do is show up.

Ah well, he's probably just gonna end up in jail after ripping off a 7-11 or something, fuck him.

Damn people like that piss me off. Gonna blaze a bowl and chill out for a wihle.

19. If you haven't already turn him in for theft.

That way you can move on about that when his way crosses yours at some point.

20. #40 mr.bluntworth, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009

if he pulled that shit on me then i'd tell him to seriously get the fuck out. if he sits there and disrespects you like that, i personally wouldn't take that. not only are you feeding this man, but your'e housing him and technically cleaning him. your'e giving him a place to sleep, and a place to relax. sounds like he's abusing you. tell him to get off his lazy ass and get a job or get out.

just read about what happened. i would seriously look for him and
    a. jump him like the pooty tang gorilla
    b. jump him
    c. jump him
    or d. stomp him