Thinking I'm screwed?

Discussion in 'General' started by LIsmoker, Jun 15, 2009.

1. #1 LIsmoker, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
    Okay better worded story. I have a chain, white gold figaro 36 grams about 18 inches. I had it laying around and my dealer decided he wanted one. I said alright fine I have one why not make some weed off something I dont wear anyway. It's worth about 700-900 or so I think or at least thats what I saw on ebay.

He's picking up some white rhino tomorrow about a pound or so, some sour d and has too I think. How much you think I should ask for about an ounce or so of the rhino and some of the rest just mixed up?

sorry if it sounds weird im high.

2. If you gave him your chain already you fucked up.

3. I would come over and rob your fuck ass to be honest. Mother fuck that bullshit.

4. Thanks....

5. not sure if i'm understanding this right

it sounds fucked up

6. wait so you already gave him the chain? lol thats dumb
    I hope he is actually a good friend...

and if it really is worth 800 dollas then you should ask for at least 2 ounces and show him the proof that its really worth that much...

but no of that will matter if he flat out robbed yo ass

7. #7 LIsmoker, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
    No I still have the chain...
    No worries.

I took the other stuff hostage because I wanna get the shit right after he picks it up and if he comes here and weighs out his stuff I'll watch the weight and make sure I get the right amount.

• Like Like x 1
  8. word.

ask for two ounces. 56 grams no less chyeaaaaaaaaaa

9. Alright guessing I'll just take the white rhino see if he will throw him some sour d or something and def. get smoked up while I'm at it. Will take him a while to weigh out the pound or so he's picking up :)

10. I don't know if it's because my cognition has gone down the shitter because it's 5 AM but your story sounds jumbled up.
    Are you saying you're trading a chain that has always belonged to you for his weed, or that you somehow came into possession of the stolen chain? I think you mixed up some pronouns:confused:

11. Yeah, I am trading the chain that has always belonged to me. i reworded it just now to leave out the details and more or less ask the question. Sorry, you understand sometimes you start typing and think the other person needs to know the whole story when they really dont.

• Like Like x 1

12. Mine too... I thought OP said that the chain had been stolen by someone, and he got hold of it, and he was reselling the chain back to the original owners brother.

If it was your chain already I would say ask for atleast 1.5 ounces!

13. Yeah sorry I smoked a little bit too much tonight and it's 5AM so I'm a little sleepy. I'll check out what he picks up tomorrow. Big question is everyone always buys one type of weed. Am I the only one who wants a nice variety pack? A nice oz of his rhino and some oz of something else? For some reason I feel like a variety is nice every once in a while.

14. I'd get an ounce of both, if my dude was cool with it. I had some white rhino x blueberry about a month ago and it was some bomb as shit, and I picked up some diesel to smoke after I went through about half the rhino blueberry.

15. Yeah, thinking I'll get bored of one thing, so I'll see if I can pick up both. Hopefully the white rhino will be as good as everyone says.

16. dude why don't you just go hock the necklace then buy weed. failing that i wound tell him 2.50z plus $50 ( barter with this $50 ) dealers love to barter,

talk his weed down and don't seem too keen to do it when he falls for your trick.

sorry if this doesn't make sence 9x fat bowls, 3xtramadol 100mg having fun..

17. see how much you can get by pawning it first..
    theres jewlers by the source mall that pay good money for good jewlery..

its up to you but cash is always better in my book ..

18. Your chain is not really worth that much TBH man. It is very rare to find a full gold necklace, that weighs over 15.

I owned a Yellow Gold 14k Chain that weighed 59.6 grams. Only problem is it wasn't all gold.

In the end, I would ask for an ounce. Be fair. Because odds are he is going to try to sell it, and he might get $150-$250 out of it. Granted Gold is up right now, but I doubt it really weighs in Gold, of what it weighs.