thinking about...

Discussion in 'General' started by The Audion, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Getting a NORML t-shirt. Its not ostentatious and doesn't try to attract attention. If people don't know, then they don't know. If they do, then you just made a connection with someone, and a fist bump may possibly result. Its a discreet way of letting people know your views without walking around with a fucking bong hits shirt on (saw that last week)

watcha guys think?

2. I sincerely hope you are joking

3. i think you better not have a jalopy or bad driving habits, because that will be enough information for a search of the vehicle

4. i think you should get one, youd be supporting norml by buying one correct? i say thats good enough reason to get one. plus you can wear it like a proud stoner. i say get one!:cool:

5. when i was younger i had a care free attitude when it came to wearing cannabis related t-shirts. I had some really cool clever ones that I still like to this day, but sadly now they're only worn around the house as loungers. I feel the shirts are like "showing off" the fact I rip chronic, and thats far from the image I want to portray. I wish there was a shirt that could show off how much I truly enjoy the beautiful herb :smoking:
    oh well, I dont need to make fashion statements with my clothes anymore, people who know me, know what im 'bout, and thats all that matters.

6. They can't find what isn't there :wave:

7. TISSSSSSSSS a good idea. Now i want a sleek, discreet NORML shirt, so ya know...
    If this typhoon of general fashion wants one, it's a solid gold idea. Ha, no i actually dress pretty cheap and randomly, but still, it's a good plan.
    That's Allstate's stand, are you in good hands?????????????????????????????????? ask yourself that 3 times in the mirror, i doubt you'll make it out alive.

8. I got one a couple years ago for donating 50 bucks, it's black with just NORML in green on the front.

I still wear it and I get some stoners coming up once in a while "duuude...like your shirt", but I never had anyone else say anything. Don't usually carry when I wear it though for obvious reasons.

so I say go for it man, be giving money to a good cause and your getting a badass shirt

9. sounds like a good investment to me. A ROOR shirt is pretty dope too, same concept. those who know, know.