Thinking About Trying X

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by larlarlar, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Well monday is coming up (4/20) and I am thinking about celebrating it will a little X for the first time. I want to do my research first so I don't fuck anything up. Please post the negatives and positives. I want this to be the least bias as possible. Well I am planning on doing 1 pill of x. I will not be drinking (alcohol) or smoking the night. I will be sipping water every 20 min and just chilling. I will bring some fuzzy things too. What should I know before doing it? Can trying it once really leave everlasting affects? I just want to make sure I won't kill myself or fuck myself up (in a bad way). All help is appreciated.

2. #2 South_of_Heaven, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2009
    4/20 is the celebration of weed, not do drugs day...but have fun, be safe...

Keep a sober friend around
    Be in a familiar environment
    Drink water
    Love everything....

3. fucking do it

4. My advice for your 1st time would be to be in a really chill spot, like your bedroom with a good friend or 2. When i do X i get so incredibly fucked up that i can't be bothered with doing anything except lying on my bed in complete euphoria blown out of my mind. Trust me once you do X, it will instantly become your favourite drug.

5. this man speaks truth

6. I want the X you get. I don't just get suspended in a state of complete euphoria, mine are MDxx low. :( GIVE YOUR PILLS TO ME! haha. Now if I shot up 80 mg of Oxycodone then after that .3 grams of fishscale Miami coke. Then...maybe.

7. I'd say you don't have to worry too much about the roll. Seems like you've got the basics (stay hydrated and safe). I'd say the more important thing is make sure that you get MDMA. A lot of bunk pills out there, imo much more then there are good pills. So be safe and know for sure what you are taking.

As far as enjoying the roll, there are a million things you can do, whatever you enjoy doing in life go for it! (except driving and such other things). And you can plan out whatever you want but for me and the people I've been around, you become very impulsive and it'll be like all the sudden "HEY LETS HIT THE ARCADE/STRIP CLUB/SWIMMING POOL/etc"