Thinking about trying LSD

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PatrickTheToker, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Ok the only illegal "drug" I have done is smoke pot. I had been thinking about trying Shrooms, but don't like the idea of eating them (I can't stand regular mushrooms..) But I have read a little bit about acid and it says that it isn't physically addictive, which is one of the main reasons I would steer clear (if it were)

Well anyway, how does a trip on Acid compare to Shrooms? How much is a general price? How much do you need to trip? Pretty much I just want some advice, and do's and don'ts...

Thanks in advance.

2. Only advice I can give you this,

Dont pay more than $10 a hit
    Get a good, long playlist of your favorite songs
    Store the hits in foil, dont touch them too much
    and get a good movie for the comedown.

edit: Oh and take about 2 hits your first time.

3. 100% on point. Also, if your storing L for a long period a time... Foil then freezer.

L has to be one of my all time favorites. Running through a corn field is fun. ahahaha. Just make sure your safe and remember, IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD.

4. what exacly is a 'hit' though? i am completely clueless:rolleyes:

what can i expect? how long does it last? and i have heard something about 'flashbacks' anyone care to elaborate?

5. #5 jagfan, Dec 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2008
  6. #6 Visi0n, Dec 22, 2008
    Depending on what kind you get LSD normally comes in 3 ways. Drops, Geltabs, and paper. a hit would be a single dose of LSD. Theres no way too really tell you what to expect besides an amazing experience. Also, the time of the trip will vary on how many hits you take/how good it is. I'd say 2 would give ya about 5-7 hours (but thats just me) I've ate alot of 'cid and my tolerance is low. Last time i dropped i popped a 10 strip.

7. ^When I take acid i'm tripping for at least 10 hrs and cant sleep for 12-14

8. is there any way to ensure a good trip? and, it doesn't matter but i am just curious, are there any ways to tell if someone is trippin on L like telling if someone smoked pot (ie. red eyes..)?

9. besides there yelling about demons? and trying to climb into small boxes? and running around?

10. #10 Visi0n, Dec 22, 2008
    all the times i've dropped, never had one. just stay positive.

As for the 'ol white balls in the skull go, dilated pupils.

No? I've never seen sporadic running, screaming of demons..

i've seen the box though haha, my buddy thought it would be fun to chill in a box for a while, and i had this HUGE fridge box in my garage.

11. thanks for the link jagfan, lots of info there, too tired to read most of it tonight.. ill read up tomorrow.

but a couple more things for here:

what are these flashbacks i have heard about?

What are the chances i end up with something other than L (like pcp for instance) <maybe i am a bit paranoid:D

mixing weed with LSD...good idea..bad...doesn't matter?

thanks.

12. I tried Mushrooms before I ever try acid I must say they are 2 very different trips.

I would start with some good ol shrooms before acid but thats just me.

13. your gonna want to try shrooms before so you can get used to the "tripping" feeling. my first acid trip was amazing but yet the time length kinda bothered me. another thing to worry about is that the majority of chemicals sold as LSD are in fact research chemicals. i have taken dozens of blotter in my lifetime and i believe i have had real acid just once. Stuff like DOB or BR-DFLY can be placed on a blotter and last from 30-72 hours. Not something you really wanna try for your frist time. shrooms don't taste that bad and you can always make some tasty recipe with em' :smoking::smoking::smoking:

14. My whole thing though is, if I'm gonna trip. Then I want to TRIP.

Hmm well I will be doing it with a friend...So I guess if I can't get him to do the Acid then I will settle for shrooms:(

15. word. just remember to take it easy.

16. Answers in the quote.

17. I guess the biggest piece of advice I could give you is this.

A trip on LSD or Mushrooms is nothing like getting high or getting drunk. At all. It is a very different and utterly bizarre experience. And that is what it is. It is an experience in and of itself. That's why it is called a trip. In the sense that a trip to a foreign destination is an experience, a trip on LSD or Mushrooms is as well. The difference is that the trip is entirely mental and not physical. It will probably be pleasant (as most physical trips and vacations are) however it has the potential to go bad.

You want to make sure that the setting you are taking it in is a comfortable one. Not just comfortably physically, as it is not a physical experience, but make sure that you can relax and move about and not have to worry about anything there. Which brings me to my next point.

Go into the trip with a good mindset. If you are very stressed out, in a hurry, or otherwise have your mind preoccupied with something, than the LSD experience maybe unpleasant. Just like the old saying "You have to empty your cup or it's bound to overflow" so must you not have a full mind (that sounds weird in text) thinking about many things going into the trip. Basically make sure you aren't in a bad mood or sad or depressed or anything.

Peace!

18. I prefer the lsd trip way over mushrooms. Feels much more lucid and controllable, all my trips have been great. Youll have a fun time.

19. To me shrooms and acid were very similar trips, with the same visuals and body high. Acid was just a little more intense though and lasts longer.

20. #20 BUDdha KING, Dec 22, 2008
    Just be in a safe secure enviroment with some of your best homies where no problems would arise. Make sure there isnt any cock bags their to put you in a bad funk. I usually eat about 2 you cannot go wrong then, but last friday I took 5(largest dose I've taken) and it was an amazing expierience. Go on a nature walk, but make sure you got someone who knows where they are, cuz its really easy to get lost on L cuz everything you see you see completly differently.

As far as flashbacks are concerned you won't have one from doing it once or twice, athlough the next day your going to do alot of double takes when looking at shit. Also smoking weed(atleast for me) the next day somehow brings back the effects alot more hardcore.