Thinking about trying Acid, questions

Discussion in 'General' started by Kudafi, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm thinking about doing Acid cause I got a friend who got his hands on some. I'm 20 because I feel like someone's going to ask. Anyway, my big debate is. Should I do it?

Before you guys can help in my decision. I'm big on not doing man made drugs. But I've heard a few things about acid. Now it seems pretty cool and all. But that's not the stuff that sways my interest.

What I want to know is, does it like open your "third eye" in any sense? Like with weed, you might be thinking you're going through life just fine when you're sober. But once you get high, you realize all the things you can change about you for the better. Things you thought you were doing just fine in life, but really wasn't the case.

I'm not sure if you guys get what I'm trying to get at. But something like that.

By not doing man made drugs, I'm serious, I haven't even touched a drink in my life. But this little drug's got me curious. I don't really care about the hearing things that are usually visual like hearing colors or whatever. Damn cool and something I'd like to experience. But I wouldn't do Acid just for that reason.

It has to be what I mentioned before.

tl;dr: Does Acid aid in opening your eyes and mind to the world around you (or even spiritually or anything)? if that makes sense.

2. You should think about reading the forum rules

3. Sorry no other drug talk only weed tobacco alcohol and caffeine but only you can know if you're ready

4. woah woah woah woah woah woah, man.. woah..

just.. woah the fuck down..

gainst the rules.

5. Really depends on the person! Ive never tried it myself but know a few people who have and they never mentioned anything about being enlightened and thats because they are not the type of people who like to get in touch with their spiritual side and stuff like that. Make sense?

6. #6 Kudafi, May 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2012
    Thanks^^.

And sorry about the forum rules. I googled Acid stuff and saw quite a few posts from grasscity. Assumed it was alright.

Close if a mod comes by this. Until then. If anyone has any insight. Please share!

Edit: Or it can be moved to Pandora's Box if that's where this belongs.

7. Everything you need to know can be found at the Shroomery.

Google it

8. [quote name='"Kudafi"']Thanks^^.

And sorry about the forum rules. I googled Acid stuff and saw quite a few posts from grasscity. Assumed it was alright.

Close if a mod comes by this. Until then. If anyone has any insight. Please share!

Edit: Or it can be moved to Pandora's Box if that's where this belongs.[/quote]

Yea old threads are still up but the rule's been in place for maybe 2 years now

9. short answer: yes

long answer: yeeeeeeeeeeesssssss man

10. That's not how it works, dude.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.