Thinking about taking a tolerance break

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by despisedicon, Apr 1, 2009.

1. I've been smoking 3-4 times a day for the past 2 months and I just straight up can't get super blazed anymore. Last night I smoked three decently big bowls of good dank from the zong, I was high for like 40 minutes.

I think Im gonna take a tolerance break from now (3/31/09)-(4/20/09)

20 days should do a lot eh?

Im also gonna try and loose ten pounds by doing intense cardio everyday; just to get even more thc out haha

what have you guys experienced during your T-break?

what was it like when you started back up again?

I think im gonna buy a roor or a toro in twenty days to celebrate lol.

Is a tolerance break a good idea?

2. #2 dougland, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2009
    im doing the exact same thing. i might smoke once tonight but starting tomorrow no more until 4-20...

i took a 3 day tolerance break and the next time i smoked ( just out of a bowl) i smoked 2 bowls and was lit for a night. 20 days should be good and i kno once im done with the 20 day break i'll b high as a kite off one rip out of my bong.

3. Not a bad idea, but you'll be fried on 4/20 after not smoking for 20 days. But a T-break is never a bad idea, especially if you're not getting super high anymore. My roommate gave up weed for lent, 40 fucking days crazy.

4. i haven't taken a t-break in forever. Maybe i should soon

anyways, 20 days should do a good amount to your tolerance. you'll get super blazed on 4/20 :D

5. Do it. Its a damn good idea. You'll be stupidly high on 4/29 :smoke::smoke::smoke:

6. doing the same exact thing for the same exact time for the same exact reason
    we will both be baked as fuck:smoke:

7. yea dude thats a good idea ull be fukin cooched when u take ur first toke. t-breaks are the way to go when u been toking daily and get a tolerance. gd luck pc

8. More like 3/31 - 4/19 hahaha

But yeah, I stopped smoking for 3 weeks in Feb and the past 3 weeks, I get destroyed. I smoked everyday for a year before that, and I just get straight up destroyed everytime. 3 weeks is the perfect number, trust me, do it, you won't regret it AT all.

9. Thanks for the feedback everyone, It's gonna be a long journey, I just know it will be worth it though.

I love the magic herb mannn

10. Right there with you, Got the gym and COD4 to keep me sane till that monday and it will be on like donkey kong.

11. #11 -Blazed-, Apr 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2009
    im right there too. been like 5 months tho. i just stopped today.. and ima bout to blaze 2marro mornin for a wake n bake.. i just cant quit it man, i dont see any real reason.. or maybe im just addicted.. w/e i dont give a fuck as long as its not physical addiction :p

i stopped for like 4 or 5 weeks and then smoked.. i honestly couldnt resist laughing for the first 10 minutes -nonstop + uncontrolled... and then i was just SUPER baked.

12. t-breaks put you back to your first time. at least a full t break does. 20 days should be enough to make you think you got too high off one hit of dank though :D
    ive been blazing all day everyday for the last 3 years. today marks the first day of my first t-break. so yay im there with you.

13. nah dude if you can still get blazed then have at it!

I just realized that the quality of my high has gone down. After my break everything should be straight again though!

wake and bake is the shittt dude I don't know who would pass that up lol

14. 4/29 is the new 4/20, eh?

15. definitelytaking a break is a good idea man, ive had this happen.

16. try taking a t break nd quiting tobacco at the same time, sucks chode:eek:

17. this.

18. I'm doing the same thing actually. 3/31 - 4/20. Gonna be trippin on 420:hello:

19. Remember getting high after a recent involuntary 7-month break. Moderate euphoria - which is very good.

20. I have taken a 40 day break, a smaller 2 week break, and am close to ending a 24 day break. They suck. Very much. But, to be honest, after the first week, you are pretty much golden.

You might as well take the time to work out and get your body back on track. You will feel much better if you work out because of all those magical endorphins.

Keep it real, you can do this.:hello: