Thinking about switching to vaporizers

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Learn2Burn, Apr 27, 2012.

1. I have been smoking for almost a year now. Although I have not had any problems so far when I was younger I had asthma. My asthma has improved significantly, but I fear that if I continue to smoke it will become more severe. So I have two questions. Would it be a good idea to switch to vaporizers? Also, is the magic flight box a good vaporizer?

2. DOOOOO IIIITITTT!

You won't regret it i promise.

Get an Extreme Q by Arizer

3. Hey man,

Let me tell you, you won't regret buying a vape in the slightest. However, a magic flight launch box is not the way to go if you want a vaporizer that can produce powerful, consistent results. The extreme q is a good recommend, and arizer makes another, portable vaporizer called the arizer solo which is my personal favorite.

4. Ok thanks I have another question. Is there anything else that would make my experience better like a grinder or anything else?

5. Yeah a grinder is a must for a good, even extraction. Theres alot of sites that do combo deals with grinders so look out for those

6. I have a friend with asthma and other medical problems. She used cannabis infrequentlybecause the smoke made her cough and cough!

One day, I put some nice homegrown in a pipe and she took a hit. As expected, she was coughing. Then I put a bit of the same bud in my little Vapor Brothers. She took a hit.... and smiled. 10 minutes later, we were ordering her a vaporizer!

Granny

7. Awesome thanks

8. fuck i love reading your posts:smoke:

9. It's always a good idea to use a Vaporizer! Only get the mflb if you want something portable and stealthy. Look into getting a quality desktop vape if you want something that hits better. Pay fuckcombustion.com a visit

10. The mflb is good if you live with parents and don't wanna get caught or to if you have chronic pain throughout the day you can literally use it anywhere restaurants, movies, public bathrooms, anywhere lol. If this isn't necessary then yeah a desktop vape is way better and more powerful, but if you still want something portable the solo is nice as well.