Thinking about starting to grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ohsopoisonous, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I currently don't even have seeds or the necessary items but I was thinking.. if I was going to want to grow would it be possible to do it like.. right near my house basically? Right next to my house I have these woods - they are on my property and so no one else goes into them, and no one in my family does either, so I was wondering if it'd be possible for me to just plant in there? I see on all of these guides that you should be far away and secluded etc but what if it is close but yet secluded? Do you think it's a good idea?

2. A bit late in the season to start an outdoor grow from seeds in NC. Do you have the ability to grow indoors?

3. I wasn't planning to just yet, I was just wanting to know the basics so that I could save it on my computer and get ready for next time I can. And no, I do not :/ Admittingly, I live with my parents and I have had to share a room with my younger sibling all years of growing up - was going to get a different room as my older brother moved out but he moved back and so my room is not an option and there is no place that won't be noticable. He is a pothead though, I wonder if he could help me hmm.

4. [quote name='"ohsopoisonous"']

I wasn't planning to just yet, I was just wanting to know the basics so that I could save it on my computer and get ready for next time I can. And no, I do not :/ Admittingly, I live with my parents and I have had to share a room with my younger sibling all years of growing up - was going to get a different room as my older brother moved out but he moved back and so my room is not an option and there is no place that won't be noticable. He is a pothead though, I wonder if he could help me hmm.[/quote]

You should defintley do it if you want to. Just spend some time on GC reading some guides, and journals, and you'll be ready for next season.

5. you could build a stealth shed maybe, you'd have more shit to put into it to account for winter, otherwise you gotta wait til next year.